"Vocal Queen" Ailee's glamorous transformation..."ritual choreography."

Singer Ailee returned after two years and eight months with her second album, Butterfly. Unlike the past, which emphasized high-pitched music, she said she was more concerned about choreography and performance this time.Ill listen to the title song Room Shaker myself. Ailee took charge of the entire production of this album.The brilliant artists such as Exo Chen and DJ Koo (DJ Ku) are also attracting attention by participating in the song work. What about the impression that they returned to their new album after a long time?Ill listen to Ailee myself.

Singer Ailee returned after two years and eight months with her second album, "Butterfly." Unlike the past, which emphasized high-pitched music, she said she was more concerned about choreography and performance this time. I'll listen to the title song 'Room Shaker' myself. Ailee took charge of the entire production of this album. The brilliant artists such as Exo Chen and DJ Koo (DJ Ku) are also attracting attention by participating in the song work. What about the impression that they returned to their new album after a long time? I'll listen to Ailee myself.