TV Cultwo Show' Ahn Sung-ki X Park Seo-joon Says # Lion # Fantasy Chemie #DailyDJ

TV Cultwo Show actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon emit chemi, raising expectations for lion.Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon returned to the movie Lion on SBS Power FM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.On this day, Ahn Sung-ki introduced the movie Lion.Ahn Sung-ki said, I have been doing a lot of movies and have been doing two-top movies like lion, and I have been in the retirement rock to deal with the material of exorcism.But its a lot different from retirement rock.Ahn Sung-ki showed a direct ambassador Shoot me and go to the words It seems that someone who is not a real actor is simulating a vocal chord.Shoot me and go, he said in a calm tone, and he was applauded.I was the one who rejected God, Park Seo-joon said. I grew up for this movie. Every work I appear has a naked god.I have been a martial arts player in the drama before, so it was a little easier this time, he said modestly. But my muscles did not come out as soon as before.Ahn Sung-ki is a living history of Korean movies, he said. This year, the Korean movie celebrated its 100th anniversary, but I was so nervous and nervous before I met it because I was walking the way of the filmmaker for a long time.But unlike the concerns, I was grateful for being so comfortable, Park Seo-joon said.Ahn Sung-ki humiliated Park Seo-joons praise, saying, I have done about 170 works, but I do not think it is great because there are many works.He then introduced the Spanish ambassador in the movie and drew a response.Ahn Sung-ki said, Its been eight months since I finished filming the movie, but if I memorized it, I have not forgotten it yet. I do not think the evil spirit will come into my house.Also, Ahn Sung-ki said of Park Seo-joon, Its very funny, but if you stay still, you look scared.When you are expressionless, you look cold and cold, but if you smile, you will see a childlike innocent figure.The pair made a commitment to top the portal sites real-time search terms: I made him appear once again as Park Seo-joon and DJ, said Ahn Sung-ki.Finally, Ahn Sung-ki said, This movie should be good, he said. I know I do not do a lot of activities, but if this movie goes well, I think I can see it in other works.Park Seo-joon also said, I would like to ask for a lot of movies and I have worked hard so I would like you to watch a lot.On the other hand, SBS PowerFM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.Photo  SBS PowerFM

TV Cultwo Show' actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon emit chemi, raising expectations for 'lion'.

Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon returned to the movie "Lion" on SBS Power FM "Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show" which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.

On this day, Ahn Sung-ki introduced the movie 'Lion'. Ahn Sung-ki said, "I have been doing a lot of movies and have been doing two-top movies like 'lion', and I have been in the 'retirement rock' to deal with the material of exorcism. But it's a lot different from "retirement rock."

Ahn Sung-ki showed a direct ambassador 'Shoot me and go' to the words "It seems that someone who is not a real actor is simulating a vocal chord". "Shoot me and go," he said in a calm tone, and he was applauded.

"I was the one who rejected God," Park Seo-joon said. "I grew up for this movie. Every work I appear has a naked god." "I have been a martial arts player in the drama before, so it was a little easier this time," he said modestly. "But my muscles did not come out as soon as before."

"Ahn Sung-ki is a living history of Korean movies," he said. "This year, the Korean movie celebrated its 100th anniversary, but I was so nervous and nervous before I met it because I was walking the way of the filmmaker for a long time." "But unlike the concerns, I was grateful for being so comfortable," Park Seo-joon said.

Ahn Sung-ki humiliated Park Seo-joon's praise, saying, "I have done about 170 works, but I do not think it is great because there are many works." He then introduced the Spanish ambassador in the movie and drew a response. Ahn Sung-ki said, "It's been eight months since I finished filming the movie, but if I memorized it, I have not forgotten it yet." "I do not think the evil spirit will come into my house."

Also, Ahn Sung-ki said of Park Seo-joon, "It's very funny, but if you stay still, you look scared."

"When you are expressionless, you look cold and cold, but if you smile, you will see a childlike innocent figure."

The pair made a commitment to top the portal site's real-time search terms: "I made him appear once again as Park Seo-joon and DJ," said Ahn Sung-ki. Finally, Ahn Sung-ki said, "This movie should be good," he said. "I know I do not do a lot of activities, but if this movie goes well, I think I can see it in other works." Park Seo-joon also said, "I would like to ask for a lot of movies and I have worked hard so I would like you to watch a lot."

On the other hand, SBS PowerFM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.

Photo SBS PowerFM