TV Cultwo Show' Ahn Sung-ki X Park Seo-joon, Action to Romance...' Lion' Chemie explosion

Actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki have emitted a unique chemistry, raising expectations for the movie Lion.On the 16th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show featured actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon in the movie Lion.I think Ive been here four years, and Ive been so excited and happy to have a good memory, said Ahn Sung-ki.Park Seo-joon said, Two years ago, Kang Ha-neul appeared as a movie Youth Police before going to the army, and now Kang Ha-neul is discharged.Park Seo-joon introduced him as the fighting champion Yonghu in The Lion.One listener asked Park Seo-joon, So you learned to fight because of this movie.Park Seo-joon said, I have digested the martial arts player character in my last work.I learned to fight at that time, so I was able to prepare in a short period of time in this movie relatively. When DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, Can you see abs this time? Park Seo-joon said, I think it is burdensome to have abs in each work.Ill try my best, he laughed, but Im not getting any muscle as fast as I used to.There are a lot of action (in this movie The Lion,) and Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan took charge of the action, Ahn Sung-ki explained.I wanted to do action, so I ran to someone and made an action that was overwhelmed and told the martial arts director, he said. Think of the martial arts director likePark Seo-joon will do it to fight with someone. He said, I did a lot of action because I was told to think about it. One listener said, I saw you filming in the Park Seo-joon neighborhood, and the aunts didnt think to go in, so my husbands went out to get them.My husband started to work out, said special DJ Yoo Min-sang, who told Park Seo-joon, Did you show your laugh?Park Seo-joon said of Ahn Sung-ki and breathing, This year is the 100th anniversary of Korean film. Ahn Sung-ki is a living history.So I was so nervous before I met him. He was comfortable with me and finished my work well. Ahn Sung-ki said he participated in more than 170 works on his 62nd anniversary this year, saying, I do not think it is great that there are many works.The story of listeners who witnessed the family appearance of Ahn Sung-ki was reported on the day.Ahn Sung-ki saw you with your wife at the mart last time, one listener said, it was so romantic to ask for a big wave.DJ Kim Tae-kyun wondered, How is it romantic to buy a big wave?Another listener said, I saw her kissing outside with her.It was good to see you expressing affection on the street without worrying about the surroundings. DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, I think you really love your wife. I dont think it could be that you misunderstood that you were talking to your wife and then you had to look at her face and my face in an angle, said Ahn Sung-ki, embarrassed.When DJ Kim Tae-kyun asked, Do not you express affection outside?, Ahn Sung-ki laughed, saying, Im a little .. out there.On the same day, the two also made a pledge to become the number one real-time search term to promote the movie Lion.Ill be back on as a DJ with Park Seo-joon, said Ahn Sung-ki, who appeared on the special DJ.Meanwhile, the movie The Lion depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil () that has confused the world.It will be released on the 31st.Photos  Radio Captures in SBS

Actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki have emitted a unique chemistry, raising expectations for the movie 'Lion'.

On the 16th, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' featured actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon in the movie 'Lion'.

“I think I’ve been here four years, and I’ve been so excited and happy to have a good memory,” said Ahn Sung-ki. Park Seo-joon said, "Two years ago, Kang Ha-neul appeared as a movie 'Youth Police' before going to the army, and now Kang Ha-neul is discharged."

Park Seo-joon introduced him as the fighting champion Yonghu in "The Lion." One listener asked Park Seo-joon, "So you learned to fight because of this movie." Park Seo-joon said, "I have digested the martial arts player character in my last work. I learned to fight at that time, so I was able to prepare in a short period of time in this movie relatively. "

When DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, "Can you see abs this time?" Park Seo-joon said, "I think it is burdensome to have abs in each work. “I’ll try my best,” he laughed, “but I’m not getting any muscle as fast as I used to.”

“There are a lot of Action (in this movie “The Lion,”) and Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan took charge of the Action,” Ahn Sung-ki explained.

"I wanted to do Action, so I ran to someone and made an Action that was overwhelmed and told the martial arts director," he said. "Think of the martial arts director like" Park Seo-joon will do it to fight with someone. "He said," I did a lot of Action because I was told to think about it. "

One listener said, “I saw you filming in the Park Seo-joon neighborhood, and the aunts didn’t think to go in, so my husbands went out to get them. My husband started to work out, "said special DJ Yoo Min-sang, who told Park Seo-joon, "Did you show your laugh?"

Park Seo-joon said of Ahn Sung-ki and breathing, "This year is the 100th anniversary of Korean film. Ahn Sung-ki is a living history. So I was so nervous before I met him. He was comfortable with me and finished my work well. "

Ahn Sung-ki said he participated in more than 170 works on his 62nd anniversary this year, saying, "I do not think it is great that there are many works."

The story of listeners who witnessed the family appearance of Ahn Sung-ki was reported on the day. “Ahn Sung-ki saw you with your wife at the mart last time,” one listener said, “it was so romantic to ask for a big wave.” DJ Kim Tae-kyun wondered, "How is it romantic to buy a big wave?"

Another listener said, "I saw her kissing outside with her. It was good to see you expressing affection on the street without worrying about the surroundings. "DJ Kim Tae-kyun said," I think you really love your wife. "

“I don’t think it could be that you misunderstood that you were talking to your wife and then you had to look at her face and my face in an angle,” said Ahn Sung-ki, embarrassed.

When DJ Kim Tae-kyun asked, "Do not you express affection outside?", Ahn Sung-ki laughed, saying, "I'm a little .. out there."

On the same day, the two also made a pledge to become the number one real-time search term to promote the movie Lion. "I'll be back on as a DJ with Park Seo-joon," said Ahn Sung-ki, who appeared on the special DJ.

Meanwhile, the movie "The Lion" depicts the story of the martial arts champion "Yonghu" (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest "Anshinbu" (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil () that has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.

Photos Radio Captures in SBS