TV Cultwo Show' Ahn Sung-ki X Park Seo-joon, 'Lion' is expected .. Perfect breathing 'proud'

Dooshi Escape Girl Show Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon showed perfect breathing.Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, who returned to the movie Lion on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, appeared as guests.On this day, Ahn Sung-ki introduced the movie Lion.Ahn Sung-ki said, I have been doing a lot of movies and have been doing two-top movies like lion, and I have been in the retirement rock to deal with the material of exorcism.But its a lot different from retirement rock.The Lion is a film about a fight-fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has put the world in turmoil, Park Seo-joon explained.Ahn Sung-ki then revealed the behind-the-scenes story of the Lion set: When you see Park Seo-joon filming, its scary to stay still.There is something chilly and cold, but when you laugh, you have a childlike innocent figure. You are handsome, but you are very attractive. Park Seo-joon laughed, saying, Is it me? Park Seo-joon boasted of his acting breath with his opponent actor Ahn Sung-ki.Park Seo-joon said, Ahn Sung-ki is our senior.Korean film is the 100th anniversary this year, and Ahn Sung-ki is a living history.I was nervous and nervous a lot before I met him, but I think he was working on the shoot comfortably because he was really good at it, said Ahn Sung-ki, who then said, I try to create a comfortable atmosphere on the set.I am actually angry.But I am angry if I have less words and I am still, he said. So if I do not speak at the shooting site, the atmosphere becomes strange if I stay still, so I try to talk more and act actively. Also, Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon finally said, I hope you will see a lot of lion, which is actually very important to me.I have not been active for four years, so I will get more power through this movie and I will shoot more movies in the future. Park Seo-joon said, I was greeted by the movie Lion. It is a work that many actors and staffs have worked hard to film.I would like to ask for your interest and love.

'Dooshi Escape Girl Show' Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon showed perfect breathing. Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, who returned to the movie "Lion" on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, appeared as guests. On this day, Ahn Sung-ki introduced the movie 'Lion'. Ahn Sung-ki said, "I have been doing a lot of movies and have been doing two-top movies like 'lion', and I have been in the 'retirement rock' to deal with the material of exorcism. But it's a lot different from "retirement rock." "'The Lion' is a film about a fight-fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has put the world in turmoil," Park Seo-joon explained. Ahn Sung-ki then revealed the behind-the-scenes story of the "Lion" set: "When you see Park Seo-joon filming, it's scary to stay still. There is something chilly and cold, but when you laugh, you have a childlike innocent figure. You are handsome, but you are very attractive. " Park Seo-joon laughed, saying, "Is it me?" Park Seo-joon boasted of his Acting breath with his opponent actor Ahn Sung-ki. Park Seo-joon said, "Ahn Sung-ki is our senior. Korean film is the 100th anniversary this year, and Ahn Sung-ki is a living history. I was nervous and nervous a lot before I met him, but I think he was working on the shoot comfortably because he was really good at it," said Ahn Sung-ki, who then said, "I try to create a comfortable atmosphere on the set. I am actually angry. But I am angry if I have less words and I am still, "he said." So if I do not speak at the shooting site, the atmosphere becomes strange if I stay still, so I try to talk more and act actively. " Also, Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon finally said, "I hope you will see a lot of 'lion', which is actually very important to me. I have not been active for four years, so I will get more power through this movie and I will shoot more movies in the future. " Park Seo-joon said, "I was greeted by the movie 'Lion'. It is a work that many actors and staffs have worked hard to film. I would like to ask for your interest and love. "