"TV Cultwo Show" Park Seo-joon "Every piece is covered with abs exposure."

Actor Park Seo-joon has expressed the burden of abs exposure.Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, the leading actors of the movie Lion, appeared as guests on SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 16th.On this day, Park Seo-joon introduced him as the fighting champion Yonghu in The Lion; Park Seo-joon said, Ive played the character of a fighter in drama before.I learned to fight then and I was able to prepare in a relatively short period of time. When DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, Can I see abs again this time? Park Seo-joon said, I am burdened by the fact that I keep coming out of each work.Ill do my best, he laughed.One listener said, I saw you filming in the Park Seo-joon neighborhood, and the aunts didnt think to go in, so my husbands went out to get them.My husband started exercising, too. So special DJ Yoo Min-sang laughed at Park Seo-joon by saying, Did you show your laugh?The movie The Lion, in which Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon worked together, depicted the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Old Man priest The Safeman (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.It will be released on the 31st.Photos  Radio Captures in SBS

Actor Park Seo-joon has expressed the burden of abs exposure.

Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, the leading actors of the movie Lion, appeared as guests on SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 16th.

On this day, Park Seo-joon introduced him as the fighting champion Yonghu in "The Lion"; Park Seo-joon said, "I've played the character of a fighter in drama before. I learned to fight then and I was able to prepare in a relatively short period of time. "

When DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, "Can I see abs again this time?" Park Seo-joon said, "I am burdened by the fact that I keep coming out of each work. “I’ll do my best,” he laughed.

One listener said, “I saw you filming in the Park Seo-joon neighborhood, and the aunts didn’t think to go in, so my husbands went out to get them. My husband started exercising, too. "

So special DJ Yoo Min-sang laughed at Park Seo-joon by saying, "Did you show your laugh?"

The movie "The Lion," in which Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon worked together, depicted the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Old Man priest "The Safeman" (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.

Photos Radio Captures in SBS