TV Cultwo Show' Park Seo-joon "Living Movie History Ahn Sung-ki, First Meeting Tension"

TV Cultwo Show actor Park Seo-joon recalls meeting with Ahn Sung-kiActors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon returned to the movie Lion on SBS Power FM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.Park Seo-joon said, If you say Ahn Sung-ki, is not it a living history of Korean movies? This years Korean film celebrated its 100th anniversary, but it has been so tense and trembling since I was walking the way of the filmmaker for a long time.But I was grateful for being so comfortable, unlike the concerns, Park Seo-joon said, adding that Park Seo-joon had also been in the mood for the film.I had a martial arts god and I exercised, he said. I have been a martial arts player in the drama, so this time it was easier.On the other hand, SBS PowerFM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.Photo  SBS PowerFM

TV Cultwo Show' actor Park Seo-joon recalls meeting with Ahn Sung-ki

Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon returned to the movie "Lion" on SBS Power FM "Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show" which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.

Park Seo-joon said, "If you say Ahn Sung-ki, is not it a living history of Korean movies?" "This year's Korean film celebrated its 100th anniversary, but it has been so tense and trembling since I was walking the way of the filmmaker for a long time."

"But I was grateful for being so comfortable, unlike the concerns," Park Seo-joon said, adding that Park Seo-joon had also been in the mood for the film. "I had a martial arts god and I exercised," he said. "I have been a martial arts player in the drama, so this time it was easier."

On the other hand, SBS PowerFM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.

Photo SBS PowerFM