"TV Cultwo Show" Park Seo-joon "'The Lion' is a martial arts champion...it doesn't happen sooner than it did in the old days of muscle."

Actor Park Seo-joon speaks out about his role as Water-in-Lion martial arts champion on Doosh Escape TV Cultwo ShowSBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th appeared as a guest of Park Seo-joon and An Sung-ki of the movie Lion.Park Seo-joon introduced him as a martial arts champion in Lion, and said, I have once played a martial arts player character in a drama.I was trained at that time, so I was able to prepare in a relatively short period of time. I dont have muscle faster than I used to, (exposure) is burdensome, he said, laughing, but I did my best.

Actor Park Seo-joon speaks out about his role as 'Water-in-Lion' martial arts champion on 'Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th appeared as a guest of Park Seo-joon and An Sung-ki of the movie 'Lion'.

Park Seo-joon introduced him as a martial arts champion in "Lion," and said, "I have once played a martial arts player character in a drama. I was trained at that time, so I was able to prepare in a relatively short period of time. "

"I don't have muscle faster than I used to, (exposure) is burdensome," he said, laughing, "but I did my best."