TV Cultwo Show' Park Seo-joon, 'Lion' Action Beef "I'm not getting out as fast as I used to."

On the TV Cultwo Show, Park Seo-joon unveiled a story related to the action scene in the lion.In SBS Radio Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan and production Victory contents) appeared and talked various stories.Park Seo-joon mentioned the action scene in the lion.Park Seo-joon said, I played a martial arts player in dramas that appeared in the past.I have been training in the gym since then. So, in the lion, I was able to prepare a fighting scene in a relatively short period of time.Park Seo-joon also said, My muscles do not come out as fast as before, he added, I am not easy, but I am doing my best.The Lion, starring Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, is a film about fighting champion Yonghu, who met with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world, and is scheduled to open on the 31st.

On the TV Cultwo Show, Park Seo-joon unveiled a story related to the Action scene in the 'lion'.

In SBS Radio Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki of the movie 'Lion' (director Kim Joo-hwan and production Victory contents) appeared and talked various stories.

Park Seo-joon mentioned the Action scene in the "lion".

Park Seo-joon said, "I played a martial arts player in dramas that appeared in the past. I have been training in the gym since then. "So, in the 'lion', I was able to prepare a fighting scene in a relatively short period of time."

Park Seo-joon also said, "My muscles do not come out as fast as before," he added, "I am not easy, but I am doing my best."

"The Lion," starring Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, is a film about fighting champion Yonghu, who met with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world, and is scheduled to open on the 31st.