TV Cultwo Show' Park Seo-joon "Ahn Sung-ki, senior of senior...live history"

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned his breathing with Ahn Sung-ki.On the 16th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon from the movie Lion appeared in the Special Invitation corner.The film The Lion is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.On this day, Park Seo-joon was fortunate to say I am your senior about breathing with Ahn Sung-ki. This year is the 100th anniversary of Korean movies.Ahn Sung-ki is a living history, he said. I was nervous and nervous before I met him, but I was able to finish my work because I was so comfortable.Ahn Sung-ki has participated in more than 180 works on his 62nd anniversary this year, saying he was humbled, Its not good that there are a lot of works.

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned his breathing with Ahn Sung-ki.

On the 16th, SBS Power FM "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon from the movie "Lion" appeared in the "Special Invitation" corner.

The film "The Lion" is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.

On this day, Park Seo-joon was fortunate to say "I am your senior" about breathing with Ahn Sung-ki. "This year is the 100th anniversary of Korean movies. "Ahn Sung-ki is a living history," he said. "I was nervous and nervous before I met him, but I was able to finish my work because I was so comfortable."

Ahn Sung-ki has participated in more than 180 works on his 62nd anniversary this year, saying he was humbled, "It's not good that there are a lot of works."