TV Cultwo Show' Park Seo-joon "Ahn Sung-ki, a living history in the film industry... Seniors of Seniors"

Park Seo-joon, the main character of Lion, revealed his respect for his senior Ahn Sung-ki at Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show.On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show appeared as a guest by Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, the main characters of the movie Lion.On this day, Park Seo-joon said of Ahn Sung-ki, We are seniors of seniors.This year, Korean films celebrated their 100th anniversary, and it is a living history of the film industry. So I was nervous and nervous before I met my senior, he said. I was so comfortable that I was able to finish the lion well without any problems.

Park Seo-joon, the main character of 'Lion', revealed his respect for his senior Ahn Sung-ki at 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show'.

On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' appeared as a guest by Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, the main characters of the movie 'Lion'.

On this day, Park Seo-joon said of Ahn Sung-ki, "We are seniors of seniors. This year, Korean films celebrated their 100th anniversary, and it is a living history of the film industry. "

"So I was nervous and nervous before I met my senior," he said. "I was so comfortable that I was able to finish the lion well without any problems."