TV Cultwo Show' Ahn Sung-ki Introduction to the sighting "Seen in the neighborhood Mart... Romantic even when you live in the big crowd"

At the TV Cultwo Show, listener actor Ahn Sung-ki was released.Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, the main characters of the movie Lion appeared on SBS PowerFM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 16th.I introduced the story of a listener who witnessed Ahn Sung-ki in the local mart in Bingsong.I saw you with your wife, but it was romantic to buy a dilapidation, everyone laughed at the anecdote.In the witness story of the listener, Yoo Min-sang introduced an anecdote that he saw Ahn Sung-ki directly.Another listener told the story of witnessing Ahn Sung-ki with his son at Mart.At that, Kim Tae-gyun said, You like Mart. He added, Its home.A listener who witnessed Park Seo-joon in Jeju Island said, I was like a good-looking person, so I greeted him with a good-looking look. Park Seo-joon replied with a smile, I do not think so.Photo: SBS PowerFM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show

At the TV Cultwo Show, listener actor Ahn Sung-ki was released.

Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, the main characters of the movie "Lion" appeared on SBS PowerFM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 16th.

I introduced the story of a listener who witnessed Ahn Sung-ki in the local Mart in Bingsong. "I saw you with your wife, but it was romantic to buy a dilapidation," everyone laughed at the anecdote. In the witness story of the listener, Yoo Min-sang introduced an anecdote that he saw Ahn Sung-ki directly.

Another listener told the story of witnessing Ahn Sung-ki with his son at Mart. At that, Kim Tae-gyun said, "You like Mart." He added, "It's home."

A listener who witnessed Park Seo-joon in Jeju Island said, "I was like a good-looking person, so I greeted him with a good-looking look." Park Seo-joon replied with a smile, "I do not think so.

Photo: SBS PowerFM 'Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show'