"TV Cultwo Show" Ahn Sung-ki "I wanted to act, but think only about the Action that the martial arts director is going to do."

Actor Ahn Sung-ki reveals his desire for Action ActingThe movie Lion starring actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon appeared as guests on SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 16th.I think Ive been here for four years, and Ive been so excited and happy to have a good memory, said Ahn Sung-ki.Park Seo-joon said, Two years ago, Kang Ha-neul appeared as a movie Youth Police before going to the army, and now Kang Ha-neul is discharged.One listener asked Park Seo-joon, Did you learn to fight because of this movie?Park Seo-joon replied, I learned to fight because I played a martial arts player in my previous work.Then, Ahn Sung-ki said, (even in this movie The Lion) there are many actions. Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan took on the action god.I also thought of an action that I wanted to do, so I thought of an action that ran into someone and said to the martial arts director. The martial arts director said, Think of the action that falls and falls.Park Seo-joon will do it to fight with someone. He said, I did a lot of action because I thought about it. Meanwhile, the movie The Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) will be released on the 31st as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world.Photos  Radio Captures in SBS

Actor Ahn Sung-ki reveals his desire for Action Acting

The movie Lion starring actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon appeared as guests on SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 16th.

“I think I’ve been here for four years, and I’ve been so excited and happy to have a good memory,” said Ahn Sung-ki. Park Seo-joon said, "Two years ago, Kang Ha-neul appeared as a movie 'Youth Police' before going to the army, and now Kang Ha-neul is discharged."

One listener asked Park Seo-joon, "Did you learn to fight because of this movie?" Park Seo-joon replied, "I learned to fight because I played a martial arts player in my previous work."

Then, Ahn Sung-ki said, "(even in this movie 'The Lion') there are many Actions. Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan took on the Action god. I also thought of an Action that I wanted to do, so I thought of an Action that ran into someone and said to the martial arts director. "The martial arts director said," Think of the Action that falls and falls. Park Seo-joon will do it to fight with someone. "He said," I did a lot of Action because I thought about it. "

Meanwhile, the movie "The Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) will be released on the 31st as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world.

Photos Radio Captures in SBS