"TV Cultwo Show" Ahn Sung-ki "I prepared Action for 'Lion', but Park Seo-joon does it all."

Actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, who appeared in the movie The Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) as guests, appeared in the corner Special Invitation at SBS Radio Power FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 107.7MHz) Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Sung-ki said, Park Seo-joon is very active in lion.Woo Do-hwan, the incarnation of evil who appeared together, is also making a strong impression.I tried to do an action even in the case of me, too, when I saw the lion scenario and went on the first day of shooting (Action) by myself.I told the martial arts director, What do you think if you do this? And he told me to think about falling.Park Seo-joon said that he was fighting with someone, so he just thought about getting hit.So I just went out and fell, I was strangled, he laughed.Meanwhile, the movie The Lion, starring Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, will be released on the 31st as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil () that has confused the world.

Actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, who appeared in the movie "The Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) as guests, appeared in the corner "Special Invitation" at SBS Radio Power FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 107.7MHz) "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.

On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Sung-ki said, "Park Seo-joon is very active in 'lion'. Woo Do-hwan, the incarnation of evil who appeared together, is also making a strong impression.

"I tried to do an Action even in the case of me, too, when I saw the 'lion' scenario and went on the first day of shooting (Action) by myself. I told the martial arts director, 'What do you think if you do this?' And he told me to think about falling. Park Seo-joon said that he was fighting with someone, so he just thought about getting hit. So I just went out and fell, I was strangled, "he laughed.

Meanwhile, the movie "The Lion," starring Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, will be released on the 31st as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil () that has confused the world.