TV Cultwo Show' Ahn Sung-ki "prepared for fighting scene, but rejected by director"

Ahn Sung-ki revealed he was rejected after suggesting a fighting scene to martial arts directorActor Ahn Sung-ki suggested martial arts director to fight against him at SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on July 16, but he did not play a role in falling out.Ahn Sung-ki said: There are a lot of fight scenes played by Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan, actually I was going to do a little bit.I saw the scenario alone and thought, Im going to give this, avoid it, run. Ahn Sung-ki said, I met with a martial arts director and told him to think about the director falling out.I did not shoot a fighting scene because Park Seo-joon was doing everything to fight. han jung-won
Ahn Sung-ki revealed he was rejected after suggesting a fighting scene to martial arts directorActor Ahn Sung-ki suggested martial arts director to fight against him at SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on July 16, but he did not play a role in falling out.Ahn Sung-ki said: There are a lot of fight scenes played by Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan, actually I was going to do a little bit.I saw the scenario alone and thought, Im going to give this, avoid it, run. Ahn Sung-ki said, I met with a martial arts director and told him to think about the director falling out.I did not shoot a fighting scene because Park Seo-joon was doing everything to fight. han jung-won

Ahn Sung-ki revealed he was rejected after suggesting a fighting scene to martial arts director

Actor Ahn Sung-ki suggested martial arts director to fight against him at SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on July 16, but he did not play a role in falling out.

Ahn Sung-ki said: "There are a lot of fight scenes played by Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan, actually I was going to do a little bit. I saw the scenario alone and thought, 'I'm going to give this, avoid it, run.' "

Ahn Sung-ki said, "I met with a martial arts director and told him to think about the director falling out. I did not shoot a fighting scene because Park Seo-joon was doing everything to fight. "

han jung-won