"TV Cultwo Show" Ahn Sung-ki "64th anniversary of being actor...I think I shot about 180"

Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show Ahn Sung-ki proved to be a legend in the living movie industry.Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon appeared as guests on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 16th.DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, Ahn Sung-ki has been the 64th anniversary of becoming an actor this year.Ahn Sung-ki said, When I was a child, I did 70 ~ 80 works, and when I was an adult, I think I filmed about 100 films.I do not think I am proud of the large number of works. He added, I know that Shin Sung-il, who has passed away, has produced more than 500 works. Park Seo-joon said, Ahn Sung-ki is our senior, and Korean movies are the 100th anniversary of this year, but it is a living history./ Photo: SBS Viewed Screen

'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' Ahn Sung-ki proved to be a legend in the living movie industry. Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon appeared as guests on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 16th. DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, "Ahn Sung-ki has been the 64th anniversary of becoming an actor this year."

Ahn Sung-ki said, "When I was a child, I did 70 ~ 80 works, and when I was an adult, I think I filmed about 100 films. I do not think I am proud of the large number of works. "He added," I know that Shin Sung-il, who has passed away, has produced more than 500 works. " Park Seo-joon said, "Ahn Sung-ki is our senior, and Korean movies are the 100th anniversary of this year, but it is a living history." / Photo: SBS Viewed Screen