Today's 'Exit' vs 'Lion', 0.3% advance rate

According to the integrated network of the Film Promotion Committees admission ticket, Exit (director Lee Sang-geun) and Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) ranked first and second in advance rates at 6:30 am on the 31st.Exit has a 24.0% advance rate of 204,425 people. Lion received a selection of 198,088 preliminary audiences with a 23.7% advance rate.The gap in advance rates is only 0.3 percent. The first and second places could be overturned at any time. Both Exit and Lion will be released today (31st). The sparkling game has already begun.In addition, today is a cultural day, and more audiences are expected to visit the theater. The theater is likely to be filled with audiences due to the confrontation between Exit and Lion.Exit is a disaster escape action film depicting the extraordinary courage and base of young man Yongnam (Jo Jung-suk) and junior college club Uiju (Im Yoon-ah), who escape the city center covered with toxic gas.It is a summer tent pole film that CJ Entertainment confidently presents, starring Jo Jung-suk and Im Yoon-ah.Especially, Jo Jung-suk is looking forward to digesting the Yongnam character like a fish that meets water.He received a hot reception at the time of the media distribution, saying, I remembered the time of Architecture 101.For me, Architecture 101 is my first movie, and every time I come out, I laugh, so I do not know what to do.The Lion is a film about the story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon and director Kim Joo-hwan are attracting attention as works that have joined forces again since Youth Police.In this film, which sees a different genre called exorcism action, Park Seo-joon turns into an exorcism hero and shows a new appearance.In response, Park Seo-joon said, I was waiting for a movie like Lion.I could digest the action before I was older, and I was thinking, Can I try a movie like that? And then I gave him the lion scenario.I thought it would be fun and I thought it was a new challenge, he said.

According to the integrated network of the Film Promotion Committee's admission ticket, "Exit (director Lee Sang-geun)" and "Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan)" ranked first and second in advance rates at 6:30 am on the 31st.

'Exit' has a 24.0% advance rate of 204,425 people. 'Lion' received a selection of 198,088 preliminary audiences with a 23.7% advance rate.

The gap in advance rates is only 0.3 percent. The first and second places could be overturned at any time. Both "Exit" and "Lion" will be released today (31st). The sparkling game has already begun.

In addition, today is a cultural day, and more audiences are expected to visit the theater. The theater is likely to be filled with audiences due to the confrontation between 'Exit' and 'Lion'.

"Exit" is a disaster escape Action film depicting the extraordinary courage and base of young man Yongnam (Jo Jung-suk) and junior college club Uiju (Im Yoon-ah), who escape the city center covered with toxic gas. It is a summer tent pole film that CJ Entertainment confidently presents, starring Jo Jung-suk and Im Yoon-ah.

Especially, Jo Jung-suk is looking forward to digesting the Yongnam character like a fish that meets water. He received a hot reception at the time of the media distribution, saying, "I remembered the time of 'Architecture 101'. For me, 'Architecture 101' is my first movie, and every time I come out, I laugh, so I do not know what to do.

"The Lion" is a film about the story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. Park Seo-joon and director Kim Joo-hwan are attracting attention as works that have joined forces again since 'Youth Police'.

In this film, which sees a different genre called exorcism Action, Park Seo-joon turns into an exorcism hero and shows a new appearance. In response, Park Seo-joon said, "I was waiting for a movie like 'Lion'. I could digest the Action before I was older, and I was thinking, "Can I try a movie like that?" And then I gave him the "lion" scenario. I thought it would be fun and I thought it was a new challenge," he said.