Izzy Jin Sung "King of Mask Singer' selection is a shame..."

Oh Jin Sung, who has been loved by the drama Glad Chunhyang OST Emergency Room until now, said on the 15th, I was a little nervous but enjoyed it for a long time.I thought I should broadcast frequently. Earlier, the production team of King of Mask Singer was in contact to get Jin Sung early on; however, he was unable to appear due to a vocal cord nodule twice.The neck condition recovered a lot and the appearance was able to be concluded this time.On the first stage of the first round, Oh Jin Sung called In Soon Lees Night at Night which shakes his shoulders in a light Jeonju.It started with a powerful beginning at the beginning, boasted coolness and cleanliness that melted into an exciting beat, but unfortunately failed to advance to the second round.Oh Jin Sung said, I was more sorry than I was around why I did the first round song.I thought I should have called ballads, but I was more pleased with the TV outing for a long time. I was not so busy and focused, but I cited Lee Yoon-seoks five Jin Sung Jin Sung as one of the most memorable judges.Jin Sung, who sang EXOs Miracle of December as a solo song before releasing Identity, maximized the sweetness. The student of the institute is a huge fan of EXO.I wanted to sing because I liked the song. He is now working on a new song. Im working on a new song, but Ill see you soon.I will visit you often with music in the future.

Oh Jin Sung, who has been loved by the drama 'Glad Chunhyang' OST 'Emergency Room' until now, said on the 15th, "I was a little nervous but enjoyed it for a long time. I thought I should broadcast frequently. "

Earlier, the production team of "King of Mask Singer" was in contact to get Jin Sung early on; however, he was unable to appear due to a vocal cord nodule twice. The neck condition recovered a lot and the appearance was able to be concluded this time.

On the first stage of the first round, Oh Jin Sung called In Soon Lee's "Night at Night" which shakes his shoulders in a light Jeonju. It started with a powerful beginning at the beginning, boasted coolness and cleanliness that melted into an exciting beat, but unfortunately failed to advance to the second round.

Oh Jin Sung said, "I was more sorry than I was around why I did the first round song. I thought I should have called ballads, but I was more pleased with the TV outing for a long time. " I was not so busy and focused, but I cited "Lee Yoon-seok's five Jin Sung Jin Sung" as one of the most memorable judges.

Jin Sung, who sang EXO's "Miracle of December" as a solo song before releasing Identity, maximized the sweetness. "The student of the institute is a huge fan of EXO. I wanted to sing because I liked the song. "

He is now working on a new song. "I'm working on a new song, but I'll see you soon. I will visit you often with music in the future. "