"The Lion" director "I think I should work harder after seeing Actor Rain"

The premiere of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the ceremony.The Lion is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.On the day, director Kim Joo-hwan praised Actor Rain, saying, I filmed it in a safe situation with the martial arts director. The therapist continued to care directly.In addition, Rain Actor worked harder than anyone, I learned from watching that Friend, and I brought more ideas than any adult actor, said Kim Joo-hwan.I did not give up until the idea was realized. I thought I should work harder while watching the Friend. Meanwhile, Lion will be released on the 31st.

The premiere of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the ceremony.

"The Lion" is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.

On the day, director Kim Joo-hwan praised Actor Rain, saying, "I filmed it in a safe situation with the martial arts director. The therapist continued to care directly."

"In addition, Rain Actor worked harder than anyone, I learned from watching that Friend, and I brought more ideas than any adult Actor," said Kim Joo-hwan. I did not give up until the idea was realized. I thought I should work harder while watching the Friend. "

Meanwhile, "Lion" will be released on the 31st.