"Lion," hosts a popular media preview "The most intense and freshest movie of 2019"

On the 22nd, the movie Lion media preview was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter.On this day, Kim Joo-hwan, Actor Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan attended the event.The Lion is a story about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki), and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.On the day of the film, director Kim Joo-hwan said, When I first conceived the movie, I first thought about the structure of good and evil.I put a lot of emphasis on the drama that one person gets strength and becomes a hero and saves someone. Park Seo-joon, who was divided into fighting champions, said, I was waiting for a movie like Lion.I thought it would be so fun to see the scenario, and I chose it because I thought it was a new challenge. Ahn Sung-ki, who plays the role of the priest Ansinbu, who is chasing evil, said, I thought it would be nice to put in interesting feelings that can laugh for a while, even though it is a tense movie.Woo Do-hwan, who amplified the tension of the drama with the black bishop who spread the evil of the world here, said, I felt a lot of fear points and a great sense of responsibility.However, I took a lot of relying on the bishop and my seniors, he said.In addition, the audiences expectation for the release was raised with various stories such as Yonghu and Anshins chemistry, intense action attractions, and visuals completed through special makeup.Meanwhile, Lion is scheduled to open on the 31st.

On the 22nd, the movie "Lion" media preview was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter. On this day, Kim Joo-hwan, Actor Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan attended the event.

"The Lion" is a story about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki), and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

On the day of the film, director Kim Joo-hwan said, "When I first conceived the movie, I first thought about the structure of good and evil. I put a lot of emphasis on the Drama that one person gets strength and becomes a hero and saves someone. "

Park Seo-joon, who was divided into fighting champions, said, "I was waiting for a movie like 'Lion'. I thought it would be so fun to see the scenario, and I chose it because I thought it was a new challenge. "

Ahn Sung-ki, who plays the role of the priest Ansinbu, who is chasing evil, said, "I thought it would be nice to put in interesting feelings that can laugh for a while, even though it is a tense movie."

Woo Do-hwan, who amplified the tension of the Drama with the black bishop who spread the evil of the world here, said, "I felt a lot of fear points and a great sense of responsibility. However, I took a lot of relying on the bishop and my seniors, "he said.

In addition, the audience's expectation for the release was raised with various stories such as Yonghu and Anshin's chemistry, intense action attractions, and visuals completed through special makeup.

Meanwhile, 'Lion' is scheduled to open on the 31st.