Ending 'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, a kiss, promises to marry Happy Endings

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in have been greeted by Happy Endings with the promise of marriage.In the MBC drama Spring Night 31-32 (the last episode/playplay by Kim Eun/director Ahn Pan-seok), which aired on July 11, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) promised to marry.Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) insisted on marrying Lee Jung-in and made a place where his father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan), Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), met.Kwon Young-guk, who already knows Lee Jung-ins mind, repeatedly asked, Will this marriage be? And Lee Tae-hak said, I am sorry for the stone.I should have taken a picture of it, he said, even fighting.Kwon Ki-seok helped Lee Tae-hak, who was drunk, to his home, and asked Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) to marry Lee Jung-in again. Kwon Ki-seok said, Yoo Ji-Ho quality is bad.My father threatened me with a photo of him worried about my son.I asked for money, he said, and Shin Hyung-sun looked at Kwon Ki-seok and said he would meet Yoo Ji-Ho to his daughter Lee Jung-in.Lee Jung-in received a memorandum on condition that he could not marry if he drank again to Yoo Ji-Ho, and went to the house of Sister Seo-yool Lee (Lim Sung-eon), and later he was surprised to learn that the real reason for the divorce of Seo-yool Lee and Nam Si-hoon (Lee Moo-hyun) was domestic violence.Lee Jae-in (Ju-min-kyung), a seo-young Lee, hugged her and wept.Yoo Ji-Ho took his son Jung Eun-woo (Hi-an) to meet with the new model, and Seo-yool Lee asked for advice as a child care experience.Jung Eun-woo believes me, but it cant collapse. So can Jung In.I have only believed in one person, but I have to protect it no matter what. Lee Jung-in said, My women cry well. Father has a long way to go, said Shin, while Lee Jung-in said, Father will wait as long as possible. There may be moments of regret in the future, but I am fine.Ive got Jiho next to me, and Ill be happy again as I pour it all over and get comforted.When Yoo Ji-Ho said, I will do well, Lee Jung-in said, No, we will do well.Nam Sihoon, as requested by Seo-young Lee, stamped the divorce documents and drank a days drink, and met Kwon Ki-seok, and then the two knew each others real condition.Nam Si-hoon said he was divorceing Seo-young Lee, and Kwon Ki-seok said Lee Jung-in had a man separately.When Lee Tae-hak refused to propose his father, Kwon Ki-seok, to the director, he sent a letter to Lee Jung-in saying, Im sorry.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in have been greeted by Happy Endings with the promise of marriage.In the MBC drama Spring Night 31-32 (the last episode/playplay by Kim Eun/director Ahn Pan-seok), which aired on July 11, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) promised to marry.Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) insisted on marrying Lee Jung-in and made a place where his father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan), Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), met.Kwon Young-guk, who already knows Lee Jung-ins mind, repeatedly asked, Will this marriage be? And Lee Tae-hak said, I am sorry for the stone.I should have taken a picture of it, he said, even fighting.Kwon Ki-seok helped Lee Tae-hak, who was drunk, to his home, and asked Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) to marry Lee Jung-in again. Kwon Ki-seok said, Yoo Ji-Ho quality is bad.My father threatened me with a photo of him worried about my son.I asked for money, he said, and Shin Hyung-sun looked at Kwon Ki-seok and said he would meet Yoo Ji-Ho to his daughter Lee Jung-in.Lee Jung-in received a memorandum on condition that he could not marry if he drank again to Yoo Ji-Ho, and went to the house of Sister Seo-yool Lee (Lim Sung-eon), and later he was surprised to learn that the real reason for the divorce of Seo-yool Lee and Nam Si-hoon (Lee Moo-hyun) was domestic violence.Lee Jae-in (Ju-min-kyung), a seo-young Lee, hugged her and wept.Yoo Ji-Ho took his son Jung Eun-woo (Hi-an) to meet with the new model, and Seo-yool Lee asked for advice as a child care experience.Jung Eun-woo believes me, but it cant collapse. So can Jung In.I have only believed in one person, but I have to protect it no matter what. Lee Jung-in said, My women cry well. Father has a long way to go, said Shin, while Lee Jung-in said, Father will wait as long as possible. There may be moments of regret in the future, but I am fine.Ive got Jiho next to me, and Ill be happy again as I pour it all over and get comforted.When Yoo Ji-Ho said, I will do well, Lee Jung-in said, No, we will do well.Nam Sihoon, as requested by Seo-young Lee, stamped the divorce documents and drank a days drink, and met Kwon Ki-seok, and then the two knew each others real condition.Nam Si-hoon said he was divorceing Seo-young Lee, and Kwon Ki-seok said Lee Jung-in had a man separately.When Lee Tae-hak refused to propose his father, Kwon Ki-seok, to the director, he sent a letter to Lee Jung-in saying, Im sorry.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in have been greeted by Happy Endings with the promise of marriage.

In the MBC drama Spring Night 31-32 (the last episode/playplay by Kim Eun/director Ahn Pan-seok), which aired on July 11, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) promised to marry.

Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) insisted on marrying Lee Jung-in and made a place where his Father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan), Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), met. Kwon Young-guk, who already knows Lee Jung-in's mind, repeatedly asked, "Will this marriage be?" And Lee Tae-hak said, "I am sorry for the stone. I should have taken a picture of it, "he said, even fighting.

Kwon Ki-seok helped Lee Tae-hak, who was drunk, to his home, and asked Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) to marry Lee Jung-in again. Kwon Ki-seok said, "Yoo Ji-Ho quality is bad. My Father threatened me with a photo of him worried about my son. I asked for money, "he said, and Shin Hyung-sun looked at Kwon Ki-seok and said he would meet Yoo Ji-Ho to his daughter Lee Jung-in.

Lee Jung-in received a memorandum on condition that he could not marry if he drank again to Yoo Ji-Ho, and went to the house of Sister Seo-yool Lee (Lim Sung-eon), and later he was surprised to learn that the real reason for the divorce of Seo-yool Lee and Nam Si-hoon (Lee Moo-hyun) was domestic violence. Lee Jae-in (Ju-min-kyung), a seo-young Lee, hugged her and wept.

Yoo Ji-Ho took his son Jung Eun-woo (Hi-an) to meet with the new model, and Seo-yool Lee asked for advice as a child care experience. “Jung Eun-woo believes me, but it can’t collapse. So can Jung In. I have only believed in one person, but I have to protect it no matter what. "Lee Jung-in said," My women cry well. "

Father has a long way to go,” said Shin, while Lee Jung-in said, “Father will wait as long as possible. There may be moments of regret in the future, but I am fine. “I’ve got Jiho next to me, and I’ll be happy again as I pour it all over and get comforted.” When Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I will do well," Lee Jung-in said, "No, we will do well."

Nam Sihoon, as requested by Seo-young Lee, stamped the divorce documents and drank a day's drink, and met Kwon Ki-seok, and then the two knew each other's real condition. Nam Si-hoon said he was divorceing Seo-young Lee, and Kwon Ki-seok said Lee Jung-in had a man separately. When Lee Tae-hak refused to propose his Father, Kwon Ki-seok, to the director, he sent a letter to Lee Jung-in saying, "I'm sorry."

Yoo Gyeong-sang