"Jung Eun-woo" "MBC Radio First, I'm Too nervous"

Noon Hope Song group Astro member Jung Eun-woo attracted attention with a nervous look.In the MBC FM4U Its Kim Shin-Young, Noons Hope Song (hereinafter referred to as The Noon Hope Song) section, MBCs new drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo) and the actor Shin Se-kyung and group Astro member Jung Eun-woo O appeared.Its the first time since I appeared on the radio last year, Im a little nervous, Cha Jung Eun-woo said.MBC Radio is the first, he said, I first come to the second floor of the MBC building.Kim Shin-Young laughed, saying, I feel trembling in my voice.Shin Se-kyung explains Na Hae-ryung, a new employee. Na Hae-ryung, I played, is a hard character to see as a woman living in the Joseon Dynasty.She is treated as an old maid at the age of twenty-six, but she has a dream, he said. It is similar to Jasmine in the movie Aladdin. I played the role of Prince Irim, who lived in a palace, and I meet the old Na Hae-ryung and get to know the world, said Cha Eun-woo.Shin Se-kyung was cast first, and it seemed to fit well in the broken role, added Jung Eun-woo.

'Noon Hope Song' group Astro member Jung Eun-woo attracted attention with a nervous look.

In the MBC FM4U "It's Kim Shin-Young, Noon's Hope Song" (hereinafter referred to as "The Noon Hope Song") section, MBC's new drama "Na Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo) and the actor Shin Se-kyung and group Astro member Jung Eun-woo O appeared.

"It's the first time since I appeared on the radio last year, I'm a little nervous," Cha Jung Eun-woo said. "MBC Radio is the first," he said, "I first come to the second floor of the MBC building." Kim Shin-Young laughed, saying, "I feel trembling in my voice."

Shin Se-kyung explains "Na Hae-ryung," a new employee. "Na Hae-ryung, I played, is a hard character to see as a woman living in the Joseon Dynasty. She is treated as an old maid at the age of twenty-six, but she has a dream, "he said." It is similar to Jasmine in the movie 'Aladdin'. " "I played the role of Prince Irim, who lived in a palace, and I meet the old Na Hae-ryung and get to know the world," said Cha Eun-woo.

"Shin Se-kyung was cast first, and it seemed to fit well in the broken role," added Jung Eun-woo.