Sulli, swimsuit released...Goddess beauty to make everyday pictures look like pictorials

Singer and actor Sulli has released a swimsuit photo.Sulli posted photos on her 21st day with her instagram, including Why are you wearing a swimsuit, I wake up!, I want a green plum, Not, I buy a small pool, and I feel good.In the open photo, Sulli is wearing a dot patterned swimsuit and boasts a lovely atmosphere.Especially, his strange and charming pose and fresh beauty stand out.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as It is a real Goddess, Sulli is really pretty, and the big hit Sulli is the best.Meanwhile, Sulli is currently appearing on JTBC2 entertainment program The Night of the Devil.
Singer and actor Sulli has released a swimsuit photo.Sulli posted photos on her 21st day with her instagram, including Why are you wearing a swimsuit, I wake up!, I want a green plum, Not, I buy a small pool, and I feel good.In the open photo, Sulli is wearing a dot patterned swimsuit and boasts a lovely atmosphere.Especially, his strange and charming pose and fresh beauty stand out.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as It is a real Goddess, Sulli is really pretty, and the big hit Sulli is the best.Meanwhile, Sulli is currently appearing on JTBC2 entertainment program The Night of the Devil.

Singer and actor Sulli has released a swimsuit photo.

Sulli posted photos on her 21st day with her instagram, including "Why are you wearing a swimsuit," "I wake up!", "I want a green plum," "Not," "I buy a small pool," and "I feel good."

In the open photo, Sulli is wearing a dot patterned swimsuit and boasts a lovely atmosphere.

Especially, his strange and charming pose and fresh beauty stand out.

The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "It is a real Goddess", "Sulli is really pretty", "and the big hit Sulli is the best".

Meanwhile, Sulli is currently appearing on JTBC2 entertainment program 'The Night of the Devil'.