'Spring Night' Gil Hae Yeon, Han Ji-min "You are no better than Jung Hae-in"

Gil Hae-yeon of Spring Night comforted daughter Han Ji-min.In the MBC drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, and the play by Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 10th, Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) was shown visiting Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).Choi Jung-in was in conflict after seeing the depressing figure of Ji Ho (Jeong Hae-in) after hearing the news of Eun-woo (Hian).I had to throw the words to Kiseok (Kim Jun-han) to mean reunion.It was the mothers sentence to comfort her sagging daughter, Choi Jung-in.You are not better than him, I am worse if I can not, he said to Choi Jung-in, and said to his daughter, I raised a child, and he is at least older than you.Choi Jung-in was able to laugh at the end of the line.

Gil Hae-yeon of 'Spring Night' comforted daughter Han Ji-min.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, and the play by Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 10th, Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) was shown visiting Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).

Choi Jung-in was in conflict after seeing the depressing figure of Ji Ho (Jeong Hae-in) after hearing the news of Eun-woo (Hian). I had to throw the words to Kiseok (Kim Jun-han) to mean reunion.

It was the mother's sentence to comfort her sagging daughter, Choi Jung-in. "You are not better than him, I am worse if I can not," he said to Choi Jung-in, and said to his daughter, "I raised a child, and he is at least older than you." Choi Jung-in was able to laugh at the end of the line.