'Spring Night' Song Seung-hwan, Han Ji-min, "Do you have a child? Jung Hae-in, never! "

Song Seung-hwan of Spring Night tore off his daughter Han Ji-min, who is going to marry a single woman.In the MBC drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playplay by Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 4th, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), who finds out that Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) is a single woman, was portrayed.Lee was angry when he saw a picture of Yoo Ji-Ho, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), and Yoo Ji-Hos son Yu Eun-woo (Hian), who had been shipped to him.So I called my daughter Choi Jung-in and asked her what she was doing.Lee Choi Jung-in cried, Yes, I have a son, and Lee Tae-hak was angry; Lee Choi Jung-in said, Im going to marry, adding more oil to the fire.Lee Tae-hak didnt stop being angry and said, Come with me. So Choi Jung-in said, No.I know youll break up with all kinds of insults, he said, and Lee said, You dont have to meet Giseok. You dont have to do foundation work. So you cant get married.

Song Seung-hwan of 'Spring Night' tore off his daughter Han Ji-min, who is going to marry a single woman.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playplay by Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 4th, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), who finds out that Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) is a single woman, was portrayed.

Lee was angry when he saw a picture of Yoo Ji-Ho, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), and Yoo Ji-Ho's son Yu Eun-woo (Hian), who had been shipped to him. So I called my daughter Choi Jung-in and asked her what she was doing.

Lee Choi Jung-in cried, "Yes, I have a son," and Lee Tae-hak was angry; Lee Choi Jung-in said, "I'm going to marry," adding more oil to the fire. Lee Tae-hak didn't stop being angry and said, "Come with me." So Choi Jung-in said, "No. I know you'll break up with all kinds of insults, "he said, and Lee said," You don't have to meet Giseok. You don't have to do foundation work. So you can't get married. "