When 'Spring Night' Roco Queen and Roco King met ... Complete Reality Romance full of excitement

When Rocoquin and Rocoking met, Han Ji-min set up a table reality romance that made happy endings.In the last episode of MBCs Spring Night broadcast on the 11th, Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and JiHo (Jung Hae-in) were shown promising to marry.While Choi Jung-in was trying to establish a meeting place with JiHo, JiHo asked, I want to go with Jung Eun-woo.Choi Jung-in looked at JiHos inner heart and accepted it with pleasure.In addition to the sentence, Jae-in and Seo-in joined the party. Seo-in asked, What kind of heart did you endure? Seo-in is currently pregnant and is in divorce.JiHo said, Jung Eun-woo is my child. He lives in the world looking at me, but he cant collapse. So can Choi Jung-inI have believed in one of them, but I have to protect them no matter what. So Seoin, as well as Hyung-sun and Choi Jung-in, wept, and especially Hyung-sun said, I was embarrassed to hear that I was bringing a child. I was impressed by this expression.I am a parent, he said.But the sentence was expected, but Choi Jung-in warned that Father has a long way to go. JiHo said, Im getting ready.Im fine, but I dont think its going to be hard for Choi Jung-inChoi Jung-in said, I can do it well, Ill get through it. Ill wait as long as I can, and Ill keep in mind what my mother said.Something that I never thought of could happen and I could have regrets. But its okay. Ill have Mr. JiHo next to me.Even if its hard, youll be happy again soon.When Jung Eun-woo asked, Are you my mother?, Choi Jung-in replied, Yes, Jung Eun-woo will be a mother.In JiHos words that I would do well, Choi Jung-in said, No, we will do well.Choi Jung-in then met JiHos parents and promised Jung Eun-woo that he would do his best.Spring Night, which shook the room with a sensational romance full of spring mood and excitement, was greeted by Happy Endings.

When Rocoquin and Rocoking met, Han Ji-min set up a table reality romance that made Happy Endings.

In the last episode of MBC's Spring Night broadcast on the 11th, Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and JiHo (Jung Hae-in) were shown promising to marry.

While Choi Jung-in was trying to establish a meeting place with JiHo, JiHo asked, "I want to go with Jung Eun-woo." Choi Jung-in looked at JiHo's inner heart and accepted it with pleasure.

In addition to the sentence, Jae-in and Seo-in joined the party. Seo-in asked, "What kind of heart did you endure?" Seo-in is currently pregnant and is in divorce.

JiHo said, “Jung Eun-woo is my child. He lives in the world looking at me, but he can’t collapse. So can Choi Jung-in I have believed in one of them, but I have to protect them no matter what. "

So Seoin, as well as Hyung-sun and Choi Jung-in, wept, and especially Hyung-sun said, “I was embarrassed to hear that I was bringing a child. I was impressed by this expression. I am a parent, "he said.

But the sentence was “expected, but Choi Jung-in warned that Father has a long way to go.” JiHo said, “I’m getting ready. I’m fine, but I don’t think it’s going to be hard for Choi Jung-in

Choi Jung-in said, “I can do it well, I’ll get through it. I’ll wait as long as I can, and I’ll keep in mind what my mother said. Something that I never thought of could happen and I could have regrets. But it's okay. I'll have Mr. JiHo next to me. “Even if it’s hard, you’ll be happy again soon.”

When Jung Eun-woo asked, "Are you my mother?", Choi Jung-in replied, "Yes, Jung Eun-woo will be a mother." In JiHo's words that I would do well, Choi Jung-in said, "No, we will do well." Choi Jung-in then met JiHo's parents and promised Jung Eun-woo that he would do his best.

Spring Night, which shook the room with a sensational romance full of spring mood and excitement, was greeted by Happy Endings.