Han Ji-min, the 'spring night' defining man, was inside, not outside

The spring night obstacle was inside their minds, not outside.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who returned to Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in), was portrayed.Yoo JiHo suddenly heard about his mother, Jung Eun-woo (Hian), and eventually showed anxiety about Choi Jung-in in the spirit of alcohol.Yoo JiHo told Choi Jung-in, Are you going to abandon us? If you do, its okay. Can I trust Choi Jung-in?Are you sure youll never change? asked Lee Jung-in, embarrassed. You dont trust me now? I think I will. Mr. JiHo, youre so drunk.Well talk again tomorrow, he said. But Yoo JiHo left, saying, I cant answer that ... I see.Lee Jung-in was confused by the sudden attitude of Yoo JiHo, when Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) was waiting in front of Lee Chung-ins house.Can I meet again? I betrayed once, and I can meet again. Can I believe it? What do you think? asked Lee Jung-in.Kwon shook Lee Jung-in, saying, I can believe it.The next day, Yoo JiHo, who met with Choi Jung-in, said, No matter how drunk you are, would you think of Choi Jung-in? Im sorry.I never thought of it for a second. Choi Jung-in said, Ive never imagined it. But I asked, Are you going to throw it away?The frank feeling I received was Choi Jung-in was not the same.I suspect me, I think I jumped in without preparation because I was so greedy, Lee Jung-in said. Not because of Mr. JiHo.Its me. I thought love would be everything. But Mr. JiHos past is so brief. So I know.I need time to think about it, he said, hinting at the breakup, saying, Im sorry.Yoo JiHo stared at him as he tried to leave and said firmly, Ill tell you exactly what Im thinking: Dont throw us away.Yoo JiHo went to the Choi Jung-in house after breaking up with Choi Jung-in, but he took a call from Jung Eun-woo, Come home soon.After a day, Shin (Gil Hae-yeon) came to Choi Jung-in and said, What if your life is so happy? There are still many mountains to overcome. Marriage is not everything.Its going to be hard, there could be moments of regret, he patted Choi Jung-in, who soon burst into tears.I know youve been having a lot of trouble in the meantime, but its not over because my mom let me, said Shin.Yoo JiHo received a call from Choi Hyun-soo (Im Hyun-soo) saying, Is it over with Choi Jung-in? Does Kwon Ki-seok know?I left the pharmacy immediately and went to see Kwon Ki-seok, but Kwon Gi-seok said, You can not handle it. Your cheap romance does not fit this Choi Jung-in.After meeting with Kwon Ki-seok, Yi Jung-in was waiting when Yoo JiHo returned to the pharmacy.Lee Choi Jung-in was angry, saying, I want to squeeze one and give me the medicine I want to eat when I feel sick. Yoo JiHo kissed Choi Jung-in.It was the entitlement of the old ex-lover, the child, and the inner, not the opposition of the parents, that caused Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min to face a crisis.The tears of Jeong Hae-in, who was anxious about Han Ji-min leaving him, gave a sad look to Han Ji-min, who loved him but was not sure.Can Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min get rid of the obstacles of the inner and continue their love?Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

The "spring night" obstacle was inside their minds, not outside.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who returned to Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in), was portrayed.

Yoo JiHo suddenly heard about his mother, Jung Eun-woo (Hian), and eventually showed anxiety about Choi Jung-in in the spirit of alcohol.

Yoo JiHo told Choi Jung-in, "Are you going to abandon us? If you do, it's okay. Can I trust Choi Jung-in? Are you sure you'll never change?" asked Lee Jung-in, embarrassed. "You don't trust me now? I think I will. Mr. JiHo, you're so drunk. We'll talk again tomorrow," he said. But Yoo JiHo left, saying, "I can't answer that ... I see."

Lee Jung-in was confused by the sudden attitude of Yoo JiHo, when Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) was waiting in front of Lee Chung-in's house. "Can I meet again? I betrayed once, and I can meet again. Can I believe it? What do you think?" asked Lee Jung-in. Kwon shook Lee Jung-in, saying, I can believe it.

The next day, Yoo JiHo, who met with Choi Jung-in, said, "No matter how drunk you are, would you think of Choi Jung-in? I'm sorry. I never thought of it for a second. "Choi Jung-in said," I've never imagined it. But I asked, "Are you going to throw it away?" The frank feeling I received was "Choi Jung-in was not the same."

"I suspect me, I think I jumped in without preparation because I was so greedy," Lee Jung-in said. "Not because of Mr. JiHo. It's me. I thought love would be everything. But Mr. JiHo's past is so brief. So I know. "I need time to think about it," he said, hinting at the breakup, saying, "I'm sorry."

Yoo JiHo stared at him as he tried to leave and said firmly, "I'll tell you exactly what I'm thinking: Don't throw us away."

Yoo JiHo went to the Choi Jung-in house after breaking up with Choi Jung-in, but he took a call from Jung Eun-woo, "Come home soon".

After a day, Shin (Gil Hae-yeon) came to Choi Jung-in and said, "What if your life is so happy? There are still many mountains to overcome. Marriage is not everything. It's going to be hard, there could be moments of regret," he patted Choi Jung-in, who soon burst into tears. "I know you've been having a lot of trouble in the meantime, but it's not over because my mom let me," said Shin.

Yoo JiHo received a call from Choi Hyun-soo (Im Hyun-soo) saying, "Is it over with Choi Jung-in? Does Kwon Ki-seok know?" I left the pharmacy immediately and went to see Kwon Ki-seok, but Kwon Gi-seok said, "You can not handle it. Your cheap romance does not fit this Choi Jung-in."

After meeting with Kwon Ki-seok, Yi Jung-in was waiting when Yoo JiHo returned to the pharmacy. Lee Choi Jung-in was angry, saying, "I want to squeeze one and give me the medicine I want to eat when I feel sick." Yoo JiHo kissed Choi Jung-in.

It was the entitlement of the old ex-lover, the child, and the inner, not the opposition of the parents, that caused Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min to face a crisis. The tears of Jeong Hae-in, who was anxious about Han Ji-min leaving him, gave a sad look to Han Ji-min, who loved him but was not sure. Can Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min get rid of the obstacles of the inner and continue their love?

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen