'Spring Night' Kim Joon Han angered Han Ji-min "What is the Jung Hae-in like to come out like this"

Spring Night Kim Joon Han called Han Ji-min to break up with Jung Hae-in.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 4th, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joon-han) was shown revealing that he was the one who sent the photo to Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min).On this day, Lee visited Kwon Ki-seoks father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan), and handed him a picture of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in). Lee Jung-in said, You know what it is, and you sent it to my parents.Kwon Yeong-guk once said, I was wondering something. I sent it. Im sorry.No, I am grateful. I did not dare to tell my parents, but I was cool, Lee said. The original photo is different.Its all different, he said, and left the house.At that time, Kwon said he sent a picture to Lee Jung-in. Lee Jung-in asked, Do you think Im going to go back to my brother?Kwon said, Why did you meet me? Did I meet you even if I did not have a background? I did not care much.I can not say that it is not love. Lee said, I was wrong, and said, I am sorry for betraying and hurting you. I do not want you to forgive me. I will receive everything even if I curse and harass you for life.Kwon Ki-seok was more angry at Lee Jung-ins words and shouted, What is Yoo Ji-Ho like this?

'Spring Night' Kim Joon Han called Han Ji-min to break up with Jung Hae-in.

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 4th, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joon-han) was shown revealing that he was the one who sent the photo to Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min).

On this day, Lee visited Kwon Ki-seok's father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan), and handed him a picture of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in). Lee Jung-in said, "You know what it is, and you sent it to my parents."

Kwon Yeong-guk once said, I was wondering something. I sent it. I'm sorry.

"No, I am grateful. I did not dare to tell my parents, but I was cool," Lee said. "The original photo is different. “It’s all different,” he said, and left the house.

At that time, Kwon said he sent a picture to Lee Jung-in. Lee Jung-in asked, "Do you think I'm going to go back to my brother?"

Kwon said, "Why did you meet me? Did I meet you even if I did not have a background? I did not care much. I can not say that it is not love. "

Lee said, "I was wrong," and said, "I am sorry for betraying and hurting you. I do not want you to forgive me. I will receive everything even if I curse and harass you for life."

Kwon Ki-seok was more angry at Lee Jung-in's words and shouted, "What is Yoo Ji-Ho like this?"