'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, Danger Love confirmation .. Kim Jun-ha and 'fight'

Seoul = = Spring Night Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min overcame Danger and confirmed their love.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was drunk and revealed his inner feelings.Choi Jung-in will abandon us, he told Choi Jung-in. Can you trust Choi Jung-in? Tell me.Are you confident that you will never change? You dont believe me now, Lee Jung-in wrote bitterly, but Yoo Ji-Ho said, Im asking if I can believe it. I dont know if it will change.I do not know, he said, making Choi Jung-in upset.Lee Choi Jung-in asked Yoo Ji-Ho Friend, Did you have a problem with me in the meantime? And heard the name of Eunwoos mother.Lee Jung-in avoided his position, saying he didnt want to hear it.Lee Choi Jung-in told Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-ha), who came to him drunk, Can I meet again? I betrayed once, but can I meet again?I tried it once, but I cant do it twice. What do you think, can you believe me?Kwon Ki-seok replied, I can believe it. After breaking up with Choi Jung-in, he showed a meaningful smile and raised his curiosity.Kwon said, Please comfort Friend, Im sorry if you dont, to Yoo Ji-Ho Friend Choi Hyun-soo (Lim Hyun-soo), as if you suddenly had confidence.So Choi called Yoo Ji-Ho and said, Youre done with Choi Jung-in. I know Kwon Ki-seok. Choi Jung-in already told you.Im not going to see you again, he said.Yoo Ji-Ho was angry and contacted Kwon Gi-seok, who met him and said, Didnt you tell me, Lee Jung-in, dont touch me.How do you get rid of this Choi Jung-in life completely?They fought hard.Yoo Ji-Ho told him, If you turn back, you say you are a senior and you have forgotten. If I give up, do you think you can meet Choi Jung-in again?But Kwon said, Who is meeting? If you come back, there is nothing you can not accept. It will still be a way to repay your parents and not bad.You dont know Choi Jung-in. Shes not just happy with her heart. You dont even know what I see. You cant handle it.That cheap romance doesnt fit in any more than Choi Jung-in. This Choi Jung-in made me do this. Im so sorry for you.Is not the future visible? he laughed.If you are really worried about me, I will take it with you. Im not warning you. Its a threat, said Yoo Ji-Ho.I said theres nothing scary about the child problem. What do I do with illegal filming of me and my son?Even my father said that he did it. I did not go because I did not have a stomach. Kwon said, Do you dare touch my father now? And Yoo Ji-Ho said, There is nothing to be afraid of. I dared touch my child, but what is scared.Since then, Kwon Ki-seok has contacted his father Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) and Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), the father of Choi Jung-in, to arrange the wedding date immediately.At the end of the show, Choi Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho met at a pharmacy; two people who were coolers.Lee Choi Jung-in said, I came to buy medicine. He said, I want to squeeze one, and it is different when I feel like I am going to die.Yoo Ji-Ho kissed him without saying: Spring Night airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm.

Seoul = = 'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min overcame Danger and confirmed their love.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was drunk and revealed his inner feelings. "Choi Jung-in will abandon us," he told Choi Jung-in. "Can you trust Choi Jung-in? Tell me. Are you confident that you will never change? "

"You don't believe me now," Lee Jung-in wrote bitterly, "but Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I'm asking if I can believe it. I don't know if it will change. I do not know, "he said, making Choi Jung-in upset.

Lee Choi Jung-in asked Yoo Ji-Ho Friend, "Did you have a problem with me in the meantime?" And heard the name of Eunwoo's mother. Lee Jung-in avoided his position, saying he didn't want to hear it.

Lee Choi Jung-in told Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-ha), who came to him drunk, "Can I meet again? I betrayed once, but can I meet again? I tried it once, but I can’t do it twice. What do you think, can you believe me?”

Kwon Ki-seok replied, "I can believe it." After breaking up with Choi Jung-in, he showed a meaningful smile and raised his curiosity.

Kwon said, "Please comfort Friend, I'm sorry if you don't," to Yoo Ji-Ho Friend Choi Hyun-soo (Lim Hyun-soo), as if you suddenly had confidence. So Choi called Yoo Ji-Ho and said, "You're done with Choi Jung-in. I know Kwon Ki-seok. Choi Jung-in already told you. I'm not going to see you again, "he said.

Yoo Ji-Ho was angry and contacted Kwon Gi-seok, who met him and said, "Didn't you tell me, Lee Jung-in, don't touch me. How do you get rid of this Choi Jung-in life completely?"

They fought hard. Yoo Ji-Ho told him, "If you turn back, you say you are a senior and you have forgotten." "If I give up, do you think you can meet Choi Jung-in again?"

But Kwon said, "Who is meeting? If you come back, there is nothing you can not accept. It will still be a way to repay your parents and not bad."

"You don't know Choi Jung-in. She's not just happy with her heart. You don't even know what I see. You can't handle it. That cheap romance doesn't fit in any more than Choi Jung-in. This Choi Jung-in made me do this. I'm so sorry for you. "Is not the future visible?" he laughed.

"If you are really worried about me, I will take it with you. I'm not warning you. It's a threat," said Yoo Ji-Ho. I said there's nothing scary about the child problem. What do I do with illegal filming of me and my son? Even my father said that he did it. I did not go because I did not have a stomach. "

Kwon said, "Do you dare touch my father now?" And Yoo Ji-Ho said, "There is nothing to be afraid of. I dared touch my child, but what is scared."

Since then, Kwon Ki-seok has contacted his father Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) and Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), the father of Choi Jung-in, to arrange the wedding date immediately.

At the end of the show, Choi Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho met at a pharmacy; two people who were coolers. Lee Choi Jung-in said, "I came to buy medicine." He said, "I want to squeeze one, and it is different when I feel like I am going to die." Yoo Ji-Ho kissed him without saying: 'Spring Night' airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm.