'Spring Night' promised to marry Han Ji-min, Happy Endings, Kim Jun-ha and Lee Moo-saeng

Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in of Spring Night, welcomed Happy Endings.In the last episode of MBCs tree drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) greeted their parents and promised to marry.On that day, Lee Jung-ins former lover, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Jun-ha), pushed for her marriage to Lee Jung-in.However, his father Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) and Lee Jung-ins father Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) said, I feel bad and tell them to give up marriage.Lee Tae-hak said, If I knew this, I would have taken a picture of it. When Kwon Ki-seok disapproved, Kwon Young-guk was angry, and the two put down the sequence and fought childishly.Kwon Ki-seok told his father, I did enough for you. He sent a message to Lee Jung-in saying I was sorry and decided to meet a new relationship.Lee Jung-ins family and Yoo Ji-Ho met and divorced Seo-in (Im Seong-eon) and Nam Si-hoon (Lee Mu-saeng) at the Haejangguk house and had another argument.At a meeting with Lees family, Yoo Ji-Ho said, Jung Eun-woo can not collapse while living in the world looking at me.I have only believed in one person, but I do not have to protect it no matter what. Yoo Ji-Hos three daughters and mother poured tears.I can do well, I will get through it, Lee said to her mother. Some things that I never thought about can happen and I can regret.I will have Jiho next to me. Lee Tae-hak was offered a board position by Kwon Young-guk. He called his daughter Lee Jung-in and asked, Is not it a real steward? Lee Jung-in said, Please wait a little.I will show you how to live happily. Please believe me. Lee Tae-hak also looked desperate.Lee also said, I know youre worried. I wish you were less. Ill be pretty with each other.And I will do my best to Jung Eun-woo, he said.Lee Jung-in, who had a morning in Jung Eun-woo room, was drunk while hitting a drink with his parents of Yoo Ji-Ho, squeezed his head and blamed himself for acting.Eventually, Yoo Ji-Ho was talking to Lee Jung-in to write a memorandum of abstinence as if he had been (?) and at the end of the broadcast, the two recalled their first meeting at a pharmacy they met.And we kissed each other and welcomed Happy Endings.

Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in of 'Spring Night', welcomed Happy Endings.

In the last episode of MBC's tree drama "Spring Night," which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) greeted their parents and promised to marry.

On that day, Lee Jung-in's former lover, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Jun-ha), pushed for her marriage to Lee Jung-in. However, his father Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) and Lee Jung-in's father Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) said, I feel bad and tell them to give up marriage. Lee Tae-hak said, "If I knew this, I would have taken a picture of it." When Kwon Ki-seok disapproved, Kwon Young-guk was angry, and the two put down the sequence and fought childishly.

Kwon Ki-seok told his father, "I did enough for you." He sent a message to Lee Jung-in saying "I was sorry" and decided to meet a new relationship. Lee Jung-in's family and Yoo Ji-Ho met and divorced Seo-in (Im Seong-eon) and Nam Si-hoon (Lee Mu-saeng) at the Haejangguk house and had another argument.

At a meeting with Lee's family, Yoo Ji-Ho said, "Jung Eun-woo can not collapse while living in the world looking at me. I have only believed in one person, but I do not have to protect it no matter what. "Yoo Ji-Ho's three daughters and mother poured tears.

"I can do well, I will get through it," Lee said to her mother. "Some things that I never thought about can happen and I can regret. I will have Jiho next to me. "

Lee Tae-hak was offered a board position by Kwon Young-guk. He called his daughter Lee Jung-in and asked, "Is not it a real steward?" Lee Jung-in said, "Please wait a little. I will show you how to live happily. Please believe me. "Lee Tae-hak also looked desperate.

Lee also said, "I know you're worried. I wish you were less. I'll be pretty with each other. And I will do my best to Jung Eun-woo, "he said.

Lee Jung-in, who had a morning in Jung Eun-woo room, was drunk while hitting a drink with his parents of Yoo Ji-Ho, squeezed his head and blamed himself for acting. Eventually, Yoo Ji-Ho was talking to Lee Jung-in to write a memorandum of abstinence as if he had been (?) and at the end of the broadcast, the two recalled their first meeting at a pharmacy they met. And we kissed each other and welcomed Happy Endings.