'Spring Night' Jeong Hae-in Han Ji-min, 'Alcondal Kong' Romance to the end

Seoul = = Spring Night Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min showed a good appearance until the end.In the last episode of MBCs drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) made the viewers happy with the Memorandum of Understanding.Earlier, when Yoo Ji-Ho made a mistake in drunkenness, Choi Jung-in asked him to write a memorandum of abstinence by holding out the paper.Yoo Ji-Ho panicked and said, I dont do it, man can make mistakes. How human.I have to look at it once, is not it too inhumane to do this on a single knife?But Lee Jung-in said, Theres a lot of real talk. I have a drinking clinic at the health center. I only drink once a month.Yoo Ji-Ho said, Its ridiculous. He sighed, I understand, I do not drink.The memorandum was absolutely abstaining from marriage to Choi Jung-in in case of violation. Yoo Ji-Ho eventually caught the eye by blocking the memorandum.Afterwards, Yoo Ji-Ho was teased by Friends, saying, I live in a house by Choi Jung-in. Friends were asked to have a drink at Yoo Ji-Hos house.Yoo Ji-Ho contacted Lee Jung-in and lied, Friends are gone, good night, I love you.The operation to drink seemed to be successful, but a colleague of Choi Jung-in, who lives in the same building, said, Mr. Jiho, do you have houses today?Everything was revealed by sending a message to Choi Jung-in.The next morning, I found Choi Jung-in, who visited Yoo Ji-Hos house, and Yoo Ji-Ho and Friends who were drunk and overslept.Yoo Ji-Ho jumped up and said, Mr. Choi Jung-in is so late.Lee Jung-in took a memorandum attached to the fridge, which Yoo Ji-Ho begged, saying he was wrong.And Yoo Ji-Ho, who kneeled down, said, Do you want to marry me? I said I did not drink even if I died, but the children kept doing it.Youre cowardly, Ill tell you I dont want to get married, do you even use this method, Lee Jung-in continued.Yoo Ji-Ho started to be charming, saying, Im sick of my stomach. He also said, Yes to the story Did you think you could cheat to the end?Choi Jung-in, who laughed at the charm of Yoo Ji-Ho, said, I know and said, I do not get married.Lee Jung-in ran away with a memorandum, and Yoo Ji-Ho chased him to show off his al-Kondalkong skinship; the two kissed and confirmed their love once more.At the end of the broadcast, the contents of the memorandum of Yoo Ji-Ho and Choi Jung-in changed.The memorandum of Yoo Ji-Ho was changed to Do not lie rather than this week, and this Choi Jung-in memorandum must marry Yoo Ji-Ho.It is a virgin ghost in violation, he added, adding to the smile.On the other hand, Spring Night is a romance drama about the process of loving two people who accidentally encountered each other in a pharmacy in spring. It was broadcast on May 22 and received great love.Following the Spring Night, New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong starring Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung will be broadcasted for the first time at 8:55 pm on the 17th.

Seoul = = 'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min showed a good appearance until the end.

In the last episode of MBC's drama "Spring Night," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) made the viewers happy with the Memorandum of Understanding.

Earlier, when Yoo Ji-Ho made a mistake in drunkenness, Choi Jung-in asked him to write a memorandum of abstinence by holding out the paper.

Yoo Ji-Ho panicked and said, "I don't do it, man can make mistakes. How human." "I have to look at it once, is not it too inhumane to do this on a single knife?"

But Lee Jung-in said, "There's a lot of real talk. I have a drinking clinic at the health center. I only drink once a month." Yoo Ji-Ho said, "It's ridiculous." He sighed, "I understand, I do not drink."

The memorandum was "absolutely abstaining from marriage to Choi Jung-in in case of violation." Yoo Ji-Ho eventually caught the eye by blocking the memorandum.

Afterwards, Yoo Ji-Ho was teased by Friends, saying, 'I live in a house by Choi Jung-in.' Friends were asked to have a drink at Yoo Ji-Ho's house. Yoo Ji-Ho contacted Lee Jung-in and lied, "Friends are gone, good night, I love you."

The operation to drink seemed to be successful, but a colleague of Choi Jung-in, who lives in the same building, said, 'Mr. Jiho, do you have houses today? 'Everything was revealed by sending a message to Choi Jung-in.

The next morning, I found Choi Jung-in, who visited Yoo Ji-Ho's house, and Yoo Ji-Ho and Friends who were drunk and overslept. Yoo Ji-Ho jumped up and said, "Mr. Choi Jung-in is so late."

Lee Jung-in took a memorandum attached to the fridge, which Yoo Ji-Ho begged, saying he was "wrong." And Yoo Ji-Ho, who kneeled down, said, "Do you want to marry me?" "I said I did not drink even if I died, but the children kept doing it."

"You're cowardly, I'll tell you I don't want to get married, do you even use this method," Lee Jung-in continued. Yoo Ji-Ho started to be charming, saying, "I'm sick of my stomach." He also said, "Yes" to the story "Did you think you could cheat to the end?"

Choi Jung-in, who laughed at the charm of Yoo Ji-Ho, said, "I know" and said, "I do not get married."

Lee Jung-in ran away with a memorandum, and Yoo Ji-Ho chased him to show off his al-Kondalkong skinship; the two kissed and confirmed their love once more.

At the end of the broadcast, the contents of the memorandum of Yoo Ji-Ho and Choi Jung-in changed. The memorandum of Yoo Ji-Ho was changed to 'Do not lie' rather than this week, and this Choi Jung-in memorandum must marry Yoo Ji-Ho. It is a virgin ghost in violation, "he added, adding to the smile.

On the other hand, 'Spring Night' is a romance drama about the process of loving two people who accidentally encountered each other in a pharmacy in spring. It was broadcast on May 22 and received great love. Following the 'Spring Night', 'New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong' starring Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung will be broadcasted for the first time at 8:55 pm on the 17th.