'Spring Night' If you step on the road, you will wriggle...Han Ji-min and kiss confirm

On the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 10th, Jung Hae-in was portrayed as suffering after hearing the story of his son, Jung Eun-woo, about his mother.My mother was living in a family after remarriage after breaking up with Jeong Hae-in early on.Jung Hae-in, who was staying deep in his heart with the wound that was betrayed, was drunk.Then he told Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in): Will Mr. Choi Jung-in leave us, too, can you believe it? Can I believe it?Is it changing? asked Han Ji-min, who replied that he would not change, shaking his head, saying, I dont know.Han Ji-mins thoughts became complicated by the appearance of Jung Hae-in, who was surrounded by anxiety.The next day, Han Ji-min sat face to face with his friend Lee Sang-hee (Song Young-joo) and said, I can not clean up.(Mr. JiHo said that he had not forgotten Jung Eun-woos mother yet.) He said that he believes me, but Mr. JiHo said he does not believe me.I think I was just in front of my eyes right now. The first moment of Jung Hae-ins anxiety, Han Ji-min faced reality: I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo.I know that you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with you.  I think I jumped too unprepared because of my desire for Yoo JiHo.I thought that if I loved it, it could be covered. But for a while, Mr. JiHos past popped out, but my heart was still sore. I knew that my heart was still short.I confessed that I did not want to pretend to be cool. Yoo JiHo confessed to his heart again, Do not abandon us, but could not turn Han Ji-mins mind.I have a cooler.Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun) visited her daughter Han Ji-min and told her anecdote she met with Jung-young Kim (Ko Sook-hee). Gil Hae-yeon said, There are still many mountains to cross.Marriage is not all, it will be harder than prepared. There may be a moment of regret. He gave heartfelt advice and allowed his relationship with Jeong Hae-in.Han Ji-min showed tears.Jung-young Kim also told the story of meeting with Gil Hae-yeon and told him, I was thrilled to comfort me.Jung Hae-ins expression was also more troubled than joy.Kim Jun-ha (Kwon Gi-seok) seemed to have a chance to know that Han Ji-min was a cooler with Jeong Hae-in.Dont touch this Choi Jung-in: How do you get rid of this Choi Jung-in life?Kim Jun-ha told such a jung Hae-in, If you give up, I will give up, too. My goal is Yoo JiHo. Choi Jung-in is not a child who is satisfied with heart alone.Your cheap romance doesnt fit in with this Choi Jung-in at all, and Im so sorry for you, youre so sorry, you cant see the future.He said that the child problem could be a fatal disadvantage and strength. What do you do with illegally filming me and my son?I even said that my father did it, but I did not fall because I was not sick. I dared touch my child.Their love was solid. Han Ji-min went to the settlement first, mischievously conveyed his heart, and made the ending with a bold kiss.

On the MBC drama "Spring Night," which aired on the 10th, Jung Hae-in was portrayed as suffering after hearing the story of his son, Jung Eun-woo, about his mother. My mother was living in a family after remarriage after breaking up with Jeong Hae-in early on.

Jung Hae-in, who was staying deep in his heart with the wound that was betrayed, was drunk. Then he told Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in): "Will Mr. Choi Jung-in leave us, too, can you believe it? Can I believe it? Is it changing?" asked Han Ji-min, who replied that he would not change, shaking his head, saying, "I don't know." Han Ji-min's thoughts became complicated by the appearance of Jung Hae-in, who was surrounded by anxiety.

The next day, Han Ji-min sat face to face with his friend Lee Sang-hee (Song Young-joo) and said, "I can not clean up. (Mr. JiHo said that he had not forgotten Jung Eun-woo's mother yet.) "He said that he believes me, but Mr. JiHo said he does not believe me. I think I was just in front of my eyes right now. "

The first moment of Jung Hae-in's anxiety, Han Ji-min faced reality: "I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo. I know that you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with you. "" I think I jumped too unprepared because of my desire for Yoo JiHo. I thought that if I loved it, it could be covered. But for a while, Mr. JiHo's past popped out, but my heart was still sore. "I knew that my heart was still short." I confessed that I did not want to pretend to be cool. Yoo JiHo confessed to his heart again, "Do not abandon us," but could not turn Han Ji-min's mind. I have a cooler.

Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun) visited her daughter Han Ji-min and told her anecdote she met with Jung-young Kim (Ko Sook-hee). Gil Hae-yeon said, "There are still many mountains to cross. Marriage is not all, it will be harder than prepared. There may be a moment of regret. "He gave heartfelt advice and allowed his relationship with Jeong Hae-in. Han Ji-min showed tears. Jung-young Kim also told the story of meeting with Gil Hae-yeon and told him, "I was thrilled to comfort me." Jung Hae-in's expression was also more troubled than joy.

Kim Jun-ha (Kwon Gi-seok) seemed to have a chance to know that Han Ji-min was a cooler with Jeong Hae-in.

Don't touch this Choi Jung-in: How do you get rid of this Choi Jung-in life?" Kim Jun-ha told such a jung Hae-in, "If you give up, I will give up, too. My goal is Yoo JiHo. Choi Jung-in is not a child who is satisfied with heart alone. Your cheap romance doesn't fit in with this Choi Jung-in at all, and I'm so sorry for you, you're so sorry, you can't see the future."

He said that the child problem could be a fatal disadvantage and strength. "What do you do with illegally filming me and my son? I even said that my father did it, but I did not fall because I was not sick. I dared touch my child.

Their love was solid. Han Ji-min went to the settlement first, mischievously conveyed his heart, and made the ending with a bold kiss.