'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in, who was afraid of being abandoned,

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 4th, Song Seung-hwan (Lee Tae-hak), the father of Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in), was drawn to the fact that he had a son in the movie, and he was strongly opposed.Angrily at the fact that shes single.Han Ji-min did not run away, but headed for Song Seung-hwan: He has a child, but he will marry. I know you want him to insult and fall.I am really sorry, but my heart is not at will. It was Jeong Hae-in who comforted Han Ji-min, who was hit by the wall of opposition from his family, saying, I like courage and braveness, but I look forward to my mind as well as my body.Kim Jun-han (Kwon Gi-seok)s obsession in their strong love was unstoppable: If I didnt have a background, would you have met me? Youre not Yoo Ji-Ho.I think it will be satisfactory, said Song Seung-hwan, who proposed a job after leaving school and the peace of his family.I realized what I really wanted.Jeong Hae-ins mother Kim Jung-young (Ko Sook-hee) met with Han Ji-mins mother Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun), who came to the pharmacy by chance.The two shared their hearts with a warm comforting hand and recognized the relationship between Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in.Jung Hae-in, tired of her mothers constant worries for six years after her son Haians mother left, told Seo Jung-yeon (Wang Hye-jung): Its six years.How much longer do I have to live like that? Every time my mother does that, the pain I have forgotten is revived. And then I fell drunk.Han Ji-min witnessed this and asked what happened. Jung Hae-in said, Will Jung-in abandon us?This was the first time that Jung Hae-in, who showed a solid appearance like an adult man, made a deep impression as a god who showed a candid appearance with the past trauma Confessions.When I think of Jung Eun-woo, my heart hurts, the pain and crying, leaving a tingling sound with the feeling of overlapping with my son Haian.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which aired on the 4th, Song Seung-hwan (Lee Tae-hak), the father of Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in), was drawn to the fact that he had a son in the movie, and he was strongly opposed. Angrily at the fact that she's single.

Han Ji-min did not run away, but headed for Song Seung-hwan: "He has a child, but he will marry. I know you want him to insult and fall. I am really sorry, but my heart is not at will. "

It was Jeong Hae-in who comforted Han Ji-min, who was hit by the wall of opposition from his family, saying, "I like courage and braveness, but I look forward to my mind as well as my body."

Kim Jun-han (Kwon Gi-seok)'s obsession in their strong love was unstoppable: "If I didn't have a background, would you have met me? You're not Yoo Ji-Ho. "I think it will be satisfactory," said Song Seung-hwan, who proposed a job after leaving school and the peace of his family. I realized what I really wanted.

Jeong Hae-in's mother Kim Jung-young (Ko Sook-hee) met with Han Ji-min's mother Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun), who came to the pharmacy by chance. The two shared their hearts with a warm comforting hand and recognized the relationship between Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in.

Jung Hae-in, tired of her mother's constant worries for six years after her son Haian's mother left, told Seo Jung-yeon (Wang Hye-jung): "It's six years. How much longer do I have to live like that? Every time my mother does that, the pain I have forgotten is revived. "And then I fell drunk. Han Ji-min witnessed this and asked what happened. Jung Hae-in said, "Will Jung-in abandon us?"

This was the first time that Jung Hae-in, who showed a solid appearance like an adult man, made a deep impression as a god who showed a candid appearance with the past trauma Confessions. "When I think of Jung Eun-woo, my heart hurts," the pain and crying, leaving a tingling sound with the feeling of overlapping with my son Haian.