'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in, Han Ji-min's honest heart... Han Ji-min "I'm crazy"

Jung Hae-in of the drama Spring Night conveyed his frank feelings to Han Ji-min.In the MBC drama Spring Night (playplayplay by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, it included the image of Yoo Ji-Ho (played by Jeong Hae-in), who tells Lee Jung-in (played by Han Ji-min).I dont know exactly when, I thought I could live without it, and I thought I would do something if I didnt press my occasional feelings, Yoo said.Lee Jung-in asked, Did you think bad about Eun-woo? And Yoo Ji-Ho replaced the answer without saying anything. Lee Jung-in said, Im crazy.

Jung Hae-in of the drama 'Spring Night' conveyed his frank feelings to Han Ji-min.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplayplay by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, it included the image of Yoo Ji-Ho (played by Jeong Hae-in), who tells Lee Jung-in (played by Han Ji-min).

"I don't know exactly when, I thought I could live without it, and I thought I would do something if I didn't press my occasional feelings," Yoo said.

Lee Jung-in asked, "Did you think bad about Eun-woo?" And Yoo Ji-Ho replaced the answer without saying anything. Lee Jung-in said, "I'm crazy."