'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in, Han Ji-min tears Wound confession .."Will we abandon you?"

Spring Night Jung Hae-in revealed his wound to Han Ji-min.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 4th, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) found out that Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) has a child.Lee Tae-hak was resentful to know that Yoo Ji-Ho had a child, and Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) informed Lee Choi Jung-in that he was running anywhere.But Lee Jung-in came home and confronted Lee Tae-hak directly, who said, He has a child, and I will marry.Even in the anger of Lee Tae-hak, Choi Jung-in did not shake, and he refused to bring Yoo Ji-Ho to I know you want to call him and let him fall because of all kinds of insults.Lee Choi Jung-in appealed, I am so sorry, but my heart is not my way.Worried, Yoo Ji-Ho came to the front of Lee Jung-ins house, and the two leaned in for a glass of wine.I like courage and bravery, but I want to be the person who can do it to Choi Jung-in, said Yoo Ji-Ho.Yoo Ji-Ho was sorry that I became a hurt person, and this time Choi Jung-in comforted Yoo Ji-Ho.Ko Sook-hee (Kim Jung-young) secretly asked the King Hyejeong (Seo Jeong-yeon) to meet with Yoo Ji-Ho.Lee Jung-in demanded to go to see Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) and Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan).Lee Choi Jung-in handed Kwon Yeong-guk a photo of Lee Tae-hak, who admitted to sending the photo.I couldnt even tell my parents, but I was feeling sick, Lee Choi Jung-in said, but Kwon Ki-seok confessed that he sent the photo.Lee Choi Jung-in said, Do you think I will go back? And Kwon Ki-seok asked, Would you have met me even if I did not have a background?Lee Choi Jung-in returned the proposal ring to Kwon Ki-seok, saying, Now my brother is not enough.The next day, Kwon visited Choi Jung-ins library and mentioned his post-retirement position: trying to catch him.Kwon Ki-seok said, What choice should you make to calm down to your house? Lee Choi Jung-in said, Do you want to do well with me again?The new ship went to the pharmacy of Yoo Ji-Ho secretly Choi Jung-in.Shin Hyung-sun continued to watch Yoo Ji-Ho from outside and left the cafe, and there was Ko Sook-hee and King Hyejeong in the cafe.Ko continued to worry about the marriage of Yoo Ji-Ho and Choi Jung-in, and King Hyejeong sided with Choi Jung-in to comfort Ko Suk-hee.The new ship came across Ko Suk-hees story. The new ship met Ko Sook-hee again at the bus stop, introduced himself and spoke out.Ko Sook-hee shed tears without words, and Shin Hyung-sun grabbed Ko Sook-hees hand without words.Yoo Ji-Ho continued to worry about his ex-lover like Ko Sook-hee, and the king Hyejeong comforted him by already telling him that he was married and had a child.Still, Yoo Ji-Ho kept on feeling distracted and wept: Yoo Ji-Ho came home drunk, and worried Lee Jung-in followed.What happened, Yoo Ji-Ho asked Lee Jung-in, who asked, will Mr. Choi Jung-in throw us away?
Spring Night Jung Hae-in revealed his wound to Han Ji-min.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 4th, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) found out that Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) has a child.Lee Tae-hak was resentful to know that Yoo Ji-Ho had a child, and Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) informed Lee Choi Jung-in that he was running anywhere.But Lee Jung-in came home and confronted Lee Tae-hak directly, who said, He has a child, and I will marry.Even in the anger of Lee Tae-hak, Choi Jung-in did not shake, and he refused to bring Yoo Ji-Ho to I know you want to call him and let him fall because of all kinds of insults.Lee Choi Jung-in appealed, I am so sorry, but my heart is not my way.Worried, Yoo Ji-Ho came to the front of Lee Jung-ins house, and the two leaned in for a glass of wine.I like courage and bravery, but I want to be the person who can do it to Choi Jung-in, said Yoo Ji-Ho.Yoo Ji-Ho was sorry that I became a hurt person, and this time Choi Jung-in comforted Yoo Ji-Ho.Ko Sook-hee (Kim Jung-young) secretly asked the King Hyejeong (Seo Jeong-yeon) to meet with Yoo Ji-Ho.Lee Jung-in demanded to go to see Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) and Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan).Lee Choi Jung-in handed Kwon Yeong-guk a photo of Lee Tae-hak, who admitted to sending the photo.I couldnt even tell my parents, but I was feeling sick, Lee Choi Jung-in said, but Kwon Ki-seok confessed that he sent the photo.Lee Choi Jung-in said, Do you think I will go back? And Kwon Ki-seok asked, Would you have met me even if I did not have a background?Lee Choi Jung-in returned the proposal ring to Kwon Ki-seok, saying, Now my brother is not enough.The next day, Kwon visited Choi Jung-ins library and mentioned his post-retirement position: trying to catch him.Kwon Ki-seok said, What choice should you make to calm down to your house? Lee Choi Jung-in said, Do you want to do well with me again?The new ship went to the pharmacy of Yoo Ji-Ho secretly Choi Jung-in.Shin Hyung-sun continued to watch Yoo Ji-Ho from outside and left the cafe, and there was Ko Sook-hee and King Hyejeong in the cafe.Ko continued to worry about the marriage of Yoo Ji-Ho and Choi Jung-in, and King Hyejeong sided with Choi Jung-in to comfort Ko Suk-hee.The new ship came across Ko Suk-hees story. The new ship met Ko Sook-hee again at the bus stop, introduced himself and spoke out.Ko Sook-hee shed tears without words, and Shin Hyung-sun grabbed Ko Sook-hees hand without words.Yoo Ji-Ho continued to worry about his ex-lover like Ko Sook-hee, and the king Hyejeong comforted him by already telling him that he was married and had a child.Still, Yoo Ji-Ho kept on feeling distracted and wept: Yoo Ji-Ho came home drunk, and worried Lee Jung-in followed.What happened, Yoo Ji-Ho asked Lee Jung-in, who asked, will Mr. Choi Jung-in throw us away?

'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in revealed his wound to Han Ji-min.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which aired on the 4th, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) found out that Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) has a child.

Lee Tae-hak was resentful to know that Yoo Ji-Ho had a child, and Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) informed Lee Choi Jung-in that he was "running anywhere." But Lee Jung-in came home and confronted Lee Tae-hak directly, who said, "He has a child," and "I will marry." Even in the anger of Lee Tae-hak, Choi Jung-in did not shake, and he refused to bring Yoo Ji-Ho to "I know you want to call him and let him fall because of all kinds of insults." Lee Choi Jung-in appealed, "I am so sorry, but my heart is not my way."

Worried, Yoo Ji-Ho came to the front of Lee Jung-in's house, and the two leaned in for a glass of wine. "I like courage and bravery, but I want to be the person who can do it to Choi Jung-in," said Yoo Ji-Ho. Yoo Ji-Ho was sorry that "I became a hurt person," and this time Choi Jung-in comforted Yoo Ji-Ho.

Ko Sook-hee (Kim Jung-young) secretly asked the King Hyejeong (Seo Jeong-yeon) to meet with Yoo Ji-Ho. Lee Jung-in demanded to go to see Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) and Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan). Lee Choi Jung-in handed Kwon Yeong-guk a photo of Lee Tae-hak, who admitted to sending the photo. "I couldn't even tell my parents, but I was feeling sick," Lee Choi Jung-in said, "but Kwon Ki-seok confessed that he sent the photo." Lee Choi Jung-in said, "Do you think I will go back?" And Kwon Ki-seok asked, "Would you have met me even if I did not have a background?" Lee Choi Jung-in returned the proposal ring to Kwon Ki-seok, saying, "Now my brother is not enough.

The next day, Kwon visited Choi Jung-in’s library and mentioned his post-retirement position: trying to catch him. Kwon Ki-seok said, "What choice should you make to calm down to your house?" Lee Choi Jung-in said, "Do you want to do well with me again?"

The new ship went to the pharmacy of Yoo Ji-Ho secretly Choi Jung-in. Shin Hyung-sun continued to watch Yoo Ji-Ho from outside and left the cafe, and there was Ko Sook-hee and King Hyejeong in the cafe. Ko continued to worry about the marriage of Yoo Ji-Ho and Choi Jung-in, and King Hyejeong sided with Choi Jung-in to comfort Ko Suk-hee. The new ship came across Ko Suk-hee's story. The new ship met Ko Sook-hee again at the bus stop, introduced himself and spoke out. Ko Sook-hee shed tears without words, and Shin Hyung-sun grabbed Ko Sook-hee's hand without words.

Yoo Ji-Ho continued to worry about his ex-lover like Ko Sook-hee, and the king Hyejeong comforted him by already telling him that he was married and had a child. Still, Yoo Ji-Ho kept on feeling distracted and wept: Yoo Ji-Ho came home drunk, and worried Lee Jung-in followed. "What happened," Yoo Ji-Ho asked Lee Jung-in, who asked, "will Mr. Choi Jung-in throw us away?"