'Spring Night' Jung Hae In, Han Ji-min, injects... "Are you ever going to change again?"

Spring Night Jung Hae In gave the shotIn the 29th MBC Tree Drama Spring Night broadcast on the 10th, the conversation between Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In) and Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was drawn.On that day, Yoo Ji-Ho was drunk and asked, Will you throw us away too? Lee Jung-in said, What do you mean?Whats this about? asked Yoo Ji-Ho, asking, Can I trust Choi Jung-in? Tell me. Are you sure youll never change?Youre saying you dont believe me now? said Lee Jung-in, who replied, Im asking if you can believe me.So Choi Jung-in asked again, Do you think Im going to change? And Yoo Ji-Ho said, I dont know. I cant know.I see, he told himself, leaving this Choi Jung-in in a bleak mood.

'Spring Night' Jung Hae In gave the shot

In the 29th MBC Tree Drama "Spring Night" broadcast on the 10th, the conversation between Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In) and Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was drawn.

On that day, Yoo Ji-Ho was drunk and asked, "Will you throw us away too?" Lee Jung-in said, "What do you mean? What's this about?" asked Yoo Ji-Ho, asking, "Can I trust Choi Jung-in? Tell me. Are you sure you'll never change?"

"You're saying you don't believe me now?" said Lee Jung-in, who replied, "I'm asking if you can believe me."

So Choi Jung-in asked again, "Do you think I'm going to change?" And Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I don't know. I can't know." I see," he told himself, leaving this Choi Jung-in in a bleak mood.