'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min Happy Endings .9.5% end their own record

MBC drama Spring Night ended with its highest audience rating.On the show, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) were shown promising to marry.Yoo Ji-Ho took Yu Jung Eun-woo (Hyan) to meet Lees family.Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) did not attend, but Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), Lee Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon) and Lee Jae-in (Jomin Kyung) accepted Yoo Ji-Ho as well as Yoo Eun-woo as a family.Lee also went to say hello to Yoo Ji-Hos house. Lee said, I like Ji-ho more. At first, he wouldnt even meet me.I know youre worried. But I hope youre less. Ill be pretty and considerate.And I will do my best as much as I can to Jung Eun-woo, and Ko Sook-hee (Kim Jung-young) burst into tears.Yoo Ji-Ho and Lee Jung-in completed Happy Endings in a happy way in a calm daily life.On the other hand, KBS 2TV One Love, which was broadcasted at similar times, recorded 5.1%, 7.2%, SBS Absolutely Guy recorded 2.4% and 2.0%.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

MBC drama 'Spring Night' ended with its highest audience rating.

On the show, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) were shown promising to marry.

Yoo Ji-Ho took Yu Jung Eun-woo (Hyan) to meet Lee's family. Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) did not attend, but Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), Lee Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon) and Lee Jae-in (Jomin Kyung) accepted Yoo Ji-Ho as well as Yoo Eun-woo as a family.

Lee also went to say hello to Yoo Ji-Ho's house. Lee said, "I like Ji-ho more. At first, he wouldn't even meet me. I know you're worried. But I hope you're less. I'll be pretty and considerate. And I will do my best as much as I can to Jung Eun-woo, "and Ko Sook-hee (Kim Jung-young) burst into tears.

Yoo Ji-Ho and Lee Jung-in completed Happy Endings in a happy way in a calm daily life.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'One Love', which was broadcasted at similar times, recorded 5.1%, 7.2%, SBS 'Absolutely Guy' recorded 2.4% and 2.0%.

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen