"Spring Night" Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min wrote a memorandum after reconciliation. "I can drink only once a month."

Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min reconciled in Spring Night.In the final episode of the MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) were shown to make peace.On the day, Yoo Ji-Ho expressed his feelings for Yu Eun-woo (Hi-an)s biological mother, saying, Its hard to believe, but I really dont have any feelings.I had a sad time, he said. On the day I was drunk, I could not hold it for that day. Lee said, I did well. I would like to comfort myself, even though I am a Jung Eun-woo.I would have been sad, but I understand my heart. Lee Jung-in said, You should get punished. Get up. He received a memorandum from Yoo Ji-Ho and said, You can drink only once a month.In case of violation, I cant marry Lee Jeong-in, she said.

Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min reconciled in Spring Night.

In the final episode of the MBC drama "Spring Night", which was broadcast on the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) were shown to make peace.

On the day, Yoo Ji-Ho expressed his feelings for Yu Eun-woo (Hi-an)'s biological mother, saying, "It's hard to believe, but I really don't have any feelings. I had a sad time, "he said." On the day I was drunk, I could not hold it for that day. "

Lee said, "I did well. I would like to comfort myself, even though I am a Jung Eun-woo." I would have been sad, but I understand my heart. "

Lee Jung-in said, "You should get punished. Get up." He received a memorandum from Yoo Ji-Ho and said, "You can drink only once a month. In case of violation, I can't marry Lee Jeong-in," she said.