'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min, reconciliation with separation crisis .. audience rating 8.0% '1st place'

MBC drama Spring Night took the top spot in the audience rating.On the show, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was shown to show anxiety to Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).Yoo Ji-Ho was drunk and crying, and Choi Jung-in will throw us away? If you will, its okay now.Lee Choi Jung-in asked, What do you mean? What is this about? And Yoo Ji-Ho said, Can you believe Choi Jung-in?Are you sure youll never change? he said, anxious.Lee Choi Jung-in said, Are you not trusting me now? And Yoo Ji-Ho said, Im asking if I can believe it.Eventually, Lee Jung-in expressed bitterness, saying, Do you think Im going to change? And Yoo Ji-Ho sighed, I dont know. I cant answer. I cant answer.On the other hand, KBS 2TV One Love broadcasted at the same time recorded 6.8%, 7.8%, SBS Absolutely Guy recorded 1.8% and 1.7% ratings.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

MBC drama 'Spring Night' took the top spot in the audience rating.

On the show, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was shown to show anxiety to Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).

Yoo Ji-Ho was drunk and crying, and "Choi Jung-in will throw us away? If you will, it's okay now."

Lee Choi Jung-in asked, "What do you mean? What is this about?" And Yoo Ji-Ho said, "Can you believe Choi Jung-in? Are you sure you'll never change?" he said, anxious.

Lee Choi Jung-in said, "Are you not trusting me now?" And Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I'm asking if I can believe it."

Eventually, Lee Jung-in expressed bitterness, saying, "Do you think I'm going to change?" And Yoo Ji-Ho sighed, "I don't know. I can't answer. I can't answer.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'One Love' broadcasted at the same time recorded 6.8%, 7.8%, SBS 'Absolutely Guy' recorded 1.8% and 1.7% ratings.

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen