'Spring Night', Han Ji-min breakup crisis reunion kiss ..

In the MBC drama Spring Night (playplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the 11th, the separation of Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) by Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) was implied, giving a breathtaking tension.On this day, Yoo JiHo suddenly heard the news of Yoo Eun-woo (Hians mother), and expressed anxiety accumulated for Choi Jung-in in the spirit of alcohol.Lee Choi Jung-in also said, I am qualified like JiHo.Yoo JiHo told Choi Jung-in, Are you going to abandon us? If you do, its okay. Can I trust Choi Jung-in?Are you sure youll never change?, embarrassing Choi Jung-in.In the meantime, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Jun-han), who was drunk, was waiting in front of Lee Jung-ins house. I betrayed him once, but can I meet him again?I can believe it? Choi Jung-in asked Kwon Ki-seok, I can believe it. The next day, Yoo JiHo, who met with Lee Jung-in, apologized for the day before.But Lee Jung-in said, The frank feeling I received was I do not think you are the same. I doubt me.I think I jumped without preparation because I was so greedy. Lee Choi Jung-in said, Not because of Mr. JiHo. I thought love would be all. But Mr. JiHos past is so strong.I still have not enough heart, he said. I need time to think.On the other hand, Kwon Ki-seok, who noticed the struggle between the two, said, You can not handle it. Your cheap romance does not fit this Choi Jung-in.In the end, Yoo JiHo, who visited Kwon Ki-seok, warned Kwon Ki-seok, who still ignores himself, not to touch his people anymore with cold eyes.After returning to the pharmacy, Yoo JiHo was surprised to find this Choi Jung-in who was waiting for him.Yoo JiHo, who regained his smile to the excitement of Choi Jung-in, I want to squeeze one and give me the medicine I want to eat when I feel frustrated, relieved viewers by checking the love again with a warm kiss.Spring Night, which is curious whether Lee Jung-in and Yoo JiHo will overcome Lee Tae-haks opposition and face a happy ending, ends at 8:55 pm today (12th).

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the 11th, the separation of Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) by Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) was implied, giving a breathtaking tension.

On this day, Yoo JiHo suddenly heard the news of Yoo Eun-woo (Hian's mother), and expressed anxiety accumulated for Choi Jung-in in the spirit of alcohol. Lee Choi Jung-in also said, "I am qualified like JiHo."

Yoo JiHo told Choi Jung-in, "Are you going to abandon us? If you do, it's okay. Can I trust Choi Jung-in? Are you sure you'll never change?", embarrassing Choi Jung-in.

In the meantime, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Jun-han), who was drunk, was waiting in front of Lee Jung-in's house. "I betrayed him once, but can I meet him again? I can believe it? "Choi Jung-in asked Kwon Ki-seok," I can believe it. "

The next day, Yoo JiHo, who met with Lee Jung-in, apologized for the day before. But Lee Jung-in said, "The frank feeling I received was" I do not think you are the same. "I doubt me. I think I jumped without preparation because I was so greedy. "

Lee Choi Jung-in said, "Not because of Mr. JiHo. I thought love would be all. But Mr. JiHo's past is so strong. "I still have not enough heart," he said. "I need time to think."

On the other hand, Kwon Ki-seok, who noticed the struggle between the two, said, "You can not handle it. Your cheap romance does not fit this Choi Jung-in." In the end, Yoo JiHo, who visited Kwon Ki-seok, warned Kwon Ki-seok, who still ignores himself, not to touch his people anymore with cold eyes.

After returning to the pharmacy, Yoo JiHo was surprised to find this Choi Jung-in who was waiting for him. Yoo JiHo, who regained his smile to the excitement of Choi Jung-in, "I want to squeeze one and give me the medicine I want to eat when I feel frustrated," relieved viewers by checking the love again with a warm kiss.

"Spring Night," which is curious whether Lee Jung-in and Yoo JiHo will overcome Lee Tae-hak's opposition and face a happy ending, ends at 8:55 pm today (12th).