'Spring Night' Han Ji-min Jeonghaein, the way to the marriage ending .. Still far away.

Can Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in overcome the ordeal and get married?On MBCs Spring Night broadcast on the 3rd, a proposal by Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was drawn; JiHo (Jung Hae-in) accepted it.On this day, Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) asked Choi Jung-in about JiHo. The writer noticed that Jae-in should eat firmly.What are you afraid of? Im ready to do it. Tell me.Choi Jung-in said, He has a child in fact. Choi Jung-in also cried, I am sorry for my mother.Choi Jung-in said, I tried not to do that. I thought it was not me, but I liked it so much. I liked it so much. Im sorry.Choi Jung-in also begged, Im sorry, Mom, I need help. He covered Choi Jung-ins back and shed tears.When Choi Jung-in was saddened, JiHo found the library and comforted her. Choi Jung-in said, Its okay to cry sometimes.I can see JiHo at this time, he laughed hard.JiHo expressed regret to Choi Jung-in, saying, I can just cry, but if I can, do not be a bitch.Choi Jung-in laughed sincerely, saying, You have JiHo now. They confirmed that they were we and kissed.On the same day, the ruling party said, I thought it was a thing of such a thing, he said, saying, I was blocked from the stomach.When asked what he was going to do, he replied, I cant see the road. Ive never seen Choi Jung-in like that before. I think Im thinking about marriage.Dont regret it again, he advised.As expected, Choi Jung-in thought of marrying JiHo and proposed to him, which JiHo also accepted.However, Taehak (Song Seung-hwan), who is angry to know the relationship between Choi Jung-in and JiHo in the pink air current, raised questions about the ending of Spring Night.

Can Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in overcome the ordeal and get married?

On MBC's Spring Night broadcast on the 3rd, a proposal by Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was drawn; JiHo (Jung Hae-in) accepted it.

On this day, Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) asked Choi Jung-in about JiHo. "The writer noticed that Jae-in should eat firmly. What are you afraid of? I’m ready to do it. Tell me.”

Choi Jung-in said, "He has a child in fact." Choi Jung-in also cried, "I am sorry for my mother."

Choi Jung-in said, "I tried not to do that. I thought it was not me, but I liked it so much. I liked it so much. I'm sorry." Choi Jung-in also begged, “I’m sorry, Mom, I need help.” He covered Choi Jung-in’s back and shed tears.

When Choi Jung-in was saddened, JiHo found the library and comforted her. Choi Jung-in said, "It's okay to cry sometimes. I can see JiHo at this time, "he laughed hard.

JiHo expressed regret to Choi Jung-in, saying, "I can just cry, but if I can, do not be a bitch." Choi Jung-in laughed sincerely, saying, "You have JiHo now." They confirmed that they were "we" and kissed.

On the same day, the ruling party said, "I thought it was a thing of such a thing," he said, saying, "I was blocked from the stomach." When asked what he was going to do, he replied, “I can’t see the road. I’ve never seen Choi Jung-in like that before. I think I’m thinking about marriage.” “Don’t regret it again,” he advised.

As expected, Choi Jung-in thought of marrying JiHo and proposed to him, which JiHo also accepted. However, Taehak (Song Seung-hwan), who is angry to know the relationship between Choi Jung-in and JiHo in the pink air current, raised questions about the ending of Spring Night.