'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, a man who has been working together,

Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min wrote a memorandum.In the 31st to 32nd episode of MBCs tree mini series Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which aired on the 11th (Thursday), Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was shown meeting with the family of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in).Earlier, Choi Jung-in received a memorandum saying I will be abstained from Yoo Ji-Ho, who drank and made a mistake.But Yoo Ji-Ho broke his promise by drinking with friends at home.Choi Jung-in, who visited Yoo Ji-Hos house, was amazed to see Yoo Ji-Ho, which was drunk and sprawled.Yoo Ji-Ho, who woke up, apologized immediately, saying, I was wrong.Lee Jung-in looked at Yoo Ji-Ho, who was kneeling down, and asked, Do you want to marry me?When Yoo Ji-Ho said, I said I would not drink even if I died, but the children kept ..., Lee Jung-in said, I am even cowardly.Then, Choi Jung-in, who was relieved by the cute look of Yoo Ji-Ho, revised the memorandum with Do not lie.After that, Choi Jung-in met with Yoo Ji-Hos parents and said, I will be very considerate and beautiful. I will do my best to Jung Eun-woo.Ko Suk-hee (Kim Jung-young) was thrilled with tears. The next day, Lee Jung-in, who woke up in Yu Jung Eun-woo (Hian)s room, was surprised.I fell asleep drunk. Yoo Ji-Ho received a memorandum from the embarrassed Choi Jung-in saying, Lee Jung-in must marry Yoo Ji-Ho.Viewers cried together with My father met his drinking friend  and Choi Jung-in cried together through various SNS and portal sites.I am happy,  I am a cute family,  I am really cute and I will die,  Last time I can not send - Choi Jung-in! and so on.Meanwhile, Spring Night ended with the final session of the day.Subsequently, Gu Hae-ryeong, a new officer starring Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun, will be broadcasted for the first time at 8:55 pm on the 17th (Wednesday).iMBC  MBC Screen Capture
Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min wrote a memorandum.In the 31st to 32nd episode of MBCs tree mini series Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which aired on the 11th (Thursday), Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was shown meeting with the family of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in).Earlier, Choi Jung-in received a memorandum saying I will be abstained from Yoo Ji-Ho, who drank and made a mistake.But Yoo Ji-Ho broke his promise by drinking with friends at home.Choi Jung-in, who visited Yoo Ji-Hos house, was amazed to see Yoo Ji-Ho, which was drunk and sprawled.Yoo Ji-Ho, who woke up, apologized immediately, saying, I was wrong.Lee Jung-in looked at Yoo Ji-Ho, who was kneeling down, and asked, Do you want to marry me?When Yoo Ji-Ho said, I said I would not drink even if I died, but the children kept ..., Lee Jung-in said, I am even cowardly.Then, Choi Jung-in, who was relieved by the cute look of Yoo Ji-Ho, revised the memorandum with Do not lie.After that, Choi Jung-in met with Yoo Ji-Hos parents and said, I will be very considerate and beautiful. I will do my best to Jung Eun-woo.Ko Suk-hee (Kim Jung-young) was thrilled with tears. The next day, Lee Jung-in, who woke up in Yu Jung Eun-woo (Hian)s room, was surprised.I fell asleep drunk. Yoo Ji-Ho received a memorandum from the embarrassed Choi Jung-in saying, Lee Jung-in must marry Yoo Ji-Ho.Viewers cried together with My father met his drinking friend  and Choi Jung-in cried together through various SNS and portal sites.I am happy,  I am a cute family,  I am really cute and I will die,  Last time I can not send - Choi Jung-in! and so on.Meanwhile, Spring Night ended with the final session of the day.Subsequently, Gu Hae-ryeong, a new officer starring Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun, will be broadcasted for the first time at 8:55 pm on the 17th (Wednesday).iMBC  MBC Screen Capture

Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min wrote a memorandum.

In the 31st to 32nd episode of MBC's tree mini series Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which aired on the 11th (Thursday), Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was shown meeting with the family of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in).

Earlier, Choi Jung-in received a memorandum saying "I will be abstained" from Yoo Ji-Ho, who drank and made a mistake. But Yoo Ji-Ho broke his promise by drinking with friends at home. Choi Jung-in, who visited Yoo Ji-Ho's house, was amazed to see Yoo Ji-Ho, which was drunk and sprawled. Yoo Ji-Ho, who woke up, apologized immediately, saying, "I was wrong."

Lee Jung-in looked at Yoo Ji-Ho, who was kneeling down, and asked, "Do you want to marry me?" When Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I said I would not drink even if I died, but the children kept ...," Lee Jung-in said, "I am even cowardly." Then, Choi Jung-in, who was relieved by the cute look of Yoo Ji-Ho, revised the memorandum with 'Do not lie'.

After that, Choi Jung-in met with Yoo Ji-Ho's parents and said, "I will be very considerate and beautiful. I will do my best to Jung Eun-woo." Ko Suk-hee (Kim Jung-young) was thrilled with tears. The next day, Lee Jung-in, who woke up in Yu Jung Eun-woo (Hian)'s room, was surprised. I fell asleep drunk. Yoo Ji-Ho received a memorandum from the embarrassed Choi Jung-in saying, "Lee Jung-in must marry Yoo Ji-Ho."

Viewers cried together with "My father met his drinking friend " and "Choi Jung-in cried together through various SNS and portal sites. I am happy, "" I am a cute family, "" I am really cute and I will die, "" Last time I can not send - Choi Jung-in! "and so on.

Meanwhile, Spring Night ended with the final session of the day. Subsequently, Gu Hae-ryeong, a new officer starring Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun, will be broadcasted for the first time at 8:55 pm on the 17th (Wednesday).

iMBC MBC Screen Capture