'Spring Night' Han Ji-min X Jung Hae-in kept hard love even in sad reality

In the MBC drama Spring Night (playplayplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, it included the images of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) blocked by a large wall.Lee Jung-in eventually found out that his father, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), had a son.Lee Tae-hak opposed it with a hard time, and Lee Jung-in told him that he wanted to be with Yoo Ji-Ho until the end.Lee then talked with Yoo Ji-Ho, who waited for him, while drinking wine. Yoo Ji-Ho said, I was hurt a lot at home. Today I became a hurt person.Lee Jung-in said, Do not be hard. Whoever is Lee Jung-in is Yoo Ji-Ho, but if it is hard, it is funny.Lee Jae-in (played by Joo Min-kyung) told Shin Hyung-sun (played by Gil Hae-yeon) that I like them both, but I just want them to do what they want. Shin Hyung-sun sighed, saying, Do not be your parents.Lee Jae-in asked, Do you know why my big sister asked me to meet her mother? And Shin Hyung-sun replied, Is not it possible that she did not notice? She is a good person.Lee Jae-in said, If you have a big sister, you have to raise her alone. Can you stand her if people see her big sister?So, Shin Hyung-sun fell down on the table and shed tears.Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) shared a drink with Nam Si-hoon (Lee Mu-saeng) and said, I will let you come in for free if I inherit my fathers building.But were family first. Tell your sister-in-law to convince her. If we succeed, Ill give you both a reward.Im not kidding, he said seriously, giving Nam Si-hoon an attractive offer.Meanwhile, Lee Jung-in took a picture of himself at his house and went to Kwon Ki-seok and found Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan). Lee handed over the photo and asked if he was the one who sent the photo to his parents.Kwon Young-guk said he was sorry that he had sent it because he guessed that Kwon Ki-seok sent it.Lee Jung-in replied, No, thank you rather. I did not dare to tell my parents, but I was cool.Lee Jung-in asked me to return all the originals, saying that it was uncomfortable to have pictures.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplayplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, it included the images of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) blocked by a large wall.

Lee Jung-in eventually found out that his father, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), had a son. Lee Tae-hak opposed it with a hard time, and Lee Jung-in told him that he wanted to be with Yoo Ji-Ho until the end.

Lee then talked with Yoo Ji-Ho, who waited for him, while drinking wine. Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I was hurt a lot at home. Today I became a hurt person." Lee Jung-in said, "Do not be hard. Whoever is Lee Jung-in is Yoo Ji-Ho, but if it is hard, it is funny."

Lee Jae-in (played by Joo Min-kyung) told Shin Hyung-sun (played by Gil Hae-yeon) that "I like them both, but I just want them to do what they want." Shin Hyung-sun sighed, saying, "Do not be your parents." Lee Jae-in asked, "Do you know why my big sister asked me to meet her mother?" And Shin Hyung-sun replied, "Is not it possible that she did not notice? She is a good person."

Lee Jae-in said, "If you have a big sister, you have to raise her alone. Can you stand her if people see her big sister?" So, Shin Hyung-sun fell down on the table and shed tears.

Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) shared a drink with Nam Si-hoon (Lee Mu-saeng) and said, "I will let you come in for free if I inherit my father's building. But we're family first. Tell your sister-in-law to convince her. If we succeed, I'll give you both a reward. I'm not kidding, "he said seriously, giving Nam Si-hoon an attractive offer.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung-in took a picture of himself at his house and went to Kwon Ki-seok and found Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan). Lee handed over the photo and asked if he was the one who sent the photo to his parents. Kwon Young-guk said he was sorry that he had sent it because he guessed that Kwon Ki-seok sent it.

Lee Jung-in replied, "No, thank you rather. I did not dare to tell my parents, but I was cool." Lee Jung-in asked me to return all the originals, saying that it was uncomfortable to have pictures.