'Spring Night' Han Ji-min X Defined Happy Endings Complete ..A Future Full of Love

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in of the drama Spring Night have completed Happy Endings.In the MBC drama Spring Night (playplayplay by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, it included Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in), who came to an end with a promise of a happy future.On this day, Yoo Ji-Ho told Lee Jung-in about what he had buried in his heart. I controlled myself.If you never thought of a woman who had a job or a Jung Eun-woo, youd be lying, but youd have to believe it, but you had no feelings.Rather, there were times when it was sad. Lee Jung-in expressed his gratitude to Yoo Ji-Ho, who told him about his fears deep inside him, and comforted Yoo Ji-Ho.Lee Jung-in told me to write a memorandum of abstinence to change the atmosphere, and Yoo Ji-Ho said, It is not too inhuman to do this on a single knife.Yoo Ji-Ho said to Lee Jung-in, who is worried about his parents problems, I do not want to think too prematurely.Lee Jung-in said, I am also me, but Jiho seems to be making a sin.Yoo Ji-Ho said, If you say nothing, it is a lie, but it does not hurt your pride or hurt.Since then, Yoo Ji-Ho has had a meal with Lee Jung-ins mother, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), sisters Lee Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon), and Lee Jae-in (Jin Ju-kyung).Yoo Ji-Ho took his son, Jung Eun-woo (Highian), to his place with courage.Shin had a good feeling about Yoo Ji-Ho, but he was worried that I would have expected, but Father is far away.Yoo Ji-Ho calmly conveyed his sincerity to Lee Jung-in, saying, I can do well.Father I will wait as long as I can, and I keep in mind what my mother said. On the way back from the end of the family, Yoo Ji-Ho said, I will do well.Lee Jung-in replied, No, we will do well.Lee Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho eventually welcomed Happy Endings.There were many obstacles in front of the two, but I tried to solve the personal problems with my heart and love to care for each other.In the drama, Lee Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho have solved most of the conflicts and had a Happy Endings, but after that new problems will constantly appear in front of them.Nevertheless, if Lee Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho do not let go of each others hands as they have done so far, they will be able to jump over the barriers and create a loving future.

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in of the drama 'Spring Night' have completed Happy Endings.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplayplay by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, it included Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in), who came to an end with a promise of a happy future.

On this day, Yoo Ji-Ho told Lee Jung-in about what he had buried in his heart. "I controlled myself. If you never thought of a woman who had a job or a Jung Eun-woo, you’d be lying, but you’d have to believe it, but you had no feelings. Rather, there were times when it was sad. "

Lee Jung-in expressed his gratitude to Yoo Ji-Ho, who told him about his fears deep inside him, and comforted Yoo Ji-Ho. Lee Jung-in told me to write a memorandum of abstinence to change the atmosphere, and Yoo Ji-Ho said, "It is not too inhuman to do this on a single knife."

Yoo Ji-Ho said to Lee Jung-in, who is worried about his parents' problems, "I do not want to think too prematurely." Lee Jung-in said, "I am also me, but Jiho seems to be making a sin." Yoo Ji-Ho said, "If you say nothing, it is a lie, but it does not hurt your pride or hurt."

Since then, Yoo Ji-Ho has had a meal with Lee Jung-in's mother, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), sisters Lee Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon), and Lee Jae-in (Jin Ju-kyung). Yoo Ji-Ho took his son, Jung Eun-woo (Highian), to his place with courage. Shin had a good feeling about Yoo Ji-Ho, but he was worried that "I would have expected, but Father is far away."

Yoo Ji-Ho calmly conveyed his sincerity to Lee Jung-in, saying, "I can do well. Father I will wait as long as I can, and I keep in mind what my mother said. "

On the way back from the end of the family, Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I will do well." Lee Jung-in replied, "No, we will do well."

Lee Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho eventually welcomed Happy Endings. There were many obstacles in front of the two, but I tried to solve the personal problems with my heart and love to care for each other.

In the drama, Lee Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho have solved most of the conflicts and had a Happy Endings, but after that new problems will constantly appear in front of them. Nevertheless, if Lee Jung-in and Yoo Ji-Ho do not let go of each other's hands as they have done so far, they will be able to jump over the barriers and create a loving future.