'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, "Jung Hae-in, I have a child" in Gil Hae-yeon

In Spring Night, Han Ji-min told Gil Hae-yeon about Jeong Hae-in.Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who is a Confessions to her mother, Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), was portrayed in the MBC drama Spring Night (director Ahn Pan-seok, playwright Kim Eun) broadcast on the 3rd.Hyung-sun told Choi Jung-in that Taehak wanted to meet JiHo (Jeong Hae-in).Choi Jung-in hesitated in surprise, and he said, I have to listen to the words.Choi Jung-in hesitated for a long time and said, The fact is that there is a child. He was surprised and asked, Who has a child?Choi Jung-in cried, Im sorry for my mother, and the sentence hesitated, I thought it wasnt me, but I love it so much, Choi Jung-in said.It is not a sorry problem, he said, regretting his daughter.Choi Jung-in said, I can not live without him now. Im sorry, Mom, help me. He also cried with his daughter.

In 'Spring Night', Han Ji-min told Gil Hae-yeon about Jeong Hae-in.

Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who is a Confessions to her mother, Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), was portrayed in the MBC drama "Spring Night (director Ahn Pan-seok, playwright Kim Eun)" broadcast on the 3rd. Hyung-sun told Choi Jung-in that Taehak wanted to meet JiHo (Jeong Hae-in).

Choi Jung-in hesitated in surprise, and he said, "I have to listen to the words."

Choi Jung-in hesitated for a long time and said, "The fact is that there is a child." He was surprised and asked, "Who has a child?" Choi Jung-in cried, "I'm sorry for my mother," and the sentence hesitated, "I thought it wasn't me, but I love it so much," Choi Jung-in said. "It is not a sorry problem," he said, regretting his daughter. Choi Jung-in said, "I can not live without him now." "I'm sorry, Mom, help me." He also cried with his daughter.