'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, a presence in Gil Hae Yeon Confessions "I have a child" tears

In Spring Night, Han Ji-min revealed the existence of Gil Hae Yeon.Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who was a Confessions to Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), was portrayed in the MBC drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the play by Kim Eun) broadcast on the 3rd.The next day, he visited his daughter Choi Jung-in.Hyung-sun told Choi Jung-in that Taehak wanted to meet JiHo (Jeonghaein), and Choi Jung-in was surprised.In the meantime, I was worried that I would have asked for a proposal for the stoma, and I asked Choi Jung-in, Lets listen to the words. Choi Jung-in said, I actually have a child.Choi Jung-in cried, Im sorry, and the sentence hesitated, with Choi Jung-in bowing, saying, I thought it wasnt me either, but I love it so much.Its not a sorry issue, the sentence said, unable to speak.Choi Jung-in said, I can not live without him anymore. Im sorry, Mom, help me. He cried, I like what I do.To Choi Jung-in, who stopped crying, the line stroked his head, saying, Why are you crying? Choi Jung-in said, My mother wants to meet Mr. JiHo once, a good person.I am a good person, but why should my mother meet? I lost my word when I saw Choi Jung-in, who met on the premise of marriage.Spring Night screen capture

In 'Spring Night', Han Ji-min revealed the existence of Gil Hae Yeon.

Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who was a Confessions to Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), was portrayed in the MBC drama "Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the play by Kim Eun)" broadcast on the 3rd.

The next day, he visited his daughter Choi Jung-in. Hyung-sun told Choi Jung-in that Taehak wanted to meet JiHo (Jeonghaein), and Choi Jung-in was surprised. In the meantime, I was worried that I would have asked for a proposal for the stoma, and I asked Choi Jung-in, "Let's listen to the words." Choi Jung-in said, "I actually have a child." Choi Jung-in cried, "I'm sorry," and the sentence hesitated, with Choi Jung-in bowing, saying, "I thought it wasn't me either, but I love it so much."

"It's not a sorry issue," the sentence said, unable to speak. Choi Jung-in said, "I can not live without him anymore." "I'm sorry, Mom, help me." He cried, "I like what I do."

To Choi Jung-in, who stopped crying, the line stroked his head, saying, "Why are you crying?" Choi Jung-in said, "My mother wants to meet Mr. JiHo once, a good person." "I am a good person, but why should my mother meet?" I lost my word when I saw Choi Jung-in, who met on the premise of marriage.

"Spring Night" screen capture