'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, Gil Hae-yeon X Song Seung-hwan declares "I will marry Jung Hae-in"

In the MBC drama Spring Night (playplayplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) who conveys his intention to his parents, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) and Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan).Shin Hyung-sun asked Lee Jung-in not to come home, but Lee Jung-in headed home.Lee Jung-in, who came home, said, If you do not want to take a portrait, go quickly. Lee Jung-in tried to send out Lee Jung-in, but Lee Jung-in shook it and went home.Lee Tae-hak pressed Lee Jung-in as he threw a picture of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and his son Yoo Eun-woo (Hian Boone). Lee Jung-in said, I want to marry Yoo Ji-Ho without shaking.Lee Tae-hak expressed his anger, saying, Are you talking about your mind now? The new model said, Yes. You are too unilateral now.I have to give my mom and dad time to worry. Lee Jung-in said, I can not do it. I already have it.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplayplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) who conveys his intention to his parents, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) and Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan).

Shin Hyung-sun asked Lee Jung-in not to come home, but Lee Jung-in headed home. Lee Jung-in, who came home, said, "If you do not want to take a portrait, go quickly." Lee Jung-in tried to send out Lee Jung-in, but Lee Jung-in shook it and went home.

Lee Tae-hak pressed Lee Jung-in as he threw a picture of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and his son Yoo Eun-woo (Hian Boone). Lee Jung-in said, I want to marry Yoo Ji-Ho without shaking.

Lee Tae-hak expressed his anger, saying, "Are you talking about your mind now?" The new model said, "Yes. You are too unilateral now. I have to give my mom and dad time to worry. "Lee Jung-in said," I can not do it. I already have it.