"Spring Night" Han Ji-min angered Kim Joonhan "I'll tell my parents, don't press my breath."

Han Ji-min of Spring Night is furiousIn the MBC drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the plays Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 3rd, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was portrayed as angry with Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Joon-han).Lee Choi Jung-in called Kwon Ki-seok, who meets his family evenly, and said, Do you have to tighten your breath like this?Ill tell you home, he declared, saying he would tell the house that Yoo Ji-Ho is a single mother. Kwon Gi-seok said, What? Will you tell me?Lee Jong-in then broke off the phone with Kwon Ki-seok and grumbled to Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in).Then I called my mother and Choi Jung-ins mother suspected Choi Jung-in who had been out of town.Later, her mother asked Choi Jung-ins sister, Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon), Do you know anything about it?

Han Ji-min of "Spring Night" is furious

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the play's Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 3rd, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was portrayed as angry with Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Joon-han).

Lee Choi Jung-in called Kwon Ki-seok, who meets his family evenly, and said, "Do you have to tighten your breath like this? I'll tell you home," he declared, saying he would tell the house that Yoo Ji-Ho is a single mother. Kwon Gi-seok said, "What? Will you tell me?"

Lee Jong-in then broke off the phone with Kwon Ki-seok and grumbled to Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in). Then I called my mother and Choi Jung-in's mother suspected Choi Jung-in who had been out of town. Later, her mother asked Choi Jung-in's sister, Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon), "Do you know anything about it?"