'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, disappointed with Jung Hae-in...Kim Jun-ha, "Can I meet again?"

In Spring Night, Han Ji-min is disappointed with Jung Hae-in, trying to return to Kim Jun-ha.Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was disappointed by JiHo (Jeong Hae-in), who does not believe in himself, in the MBC drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playwright Kim Eun) broadcast on the 10th.A friend, Gifted (Lee Chang-hoon), noticed the unusual energy of the two, and went to Choi Jung-in to talk about Yumi, JiHos ex-wife.Choi Jung-in said, Is it a silver mother? He said, I do not want to hear anymore.Just in time, Kim Jun-ha called, but Choi Jung-in did not receive it.Back home, Choi Jung-in, drunk, ran into a waiting stele in front of the house; Choi Jung-in was complicated by the stele that reminded him of drinking.To the steer, Choi Jung-in asked, Can I meet again?, I betrayed once, can I meet again? and asked, What else will you do?What do you mean? And Choi Jung-in said, Literally, my mind may change again, I have tried it once, but what do you think? Can you believe me?, asked the steward, who replied, I can believe it, and gave a strange smile as he left Choi Jung-ins house.Spring Night screen capture

In 'Spring Night', Han Ji-min is disappointed with Jung Hae-in, trying to return to Kim Jun-ha.

Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was disappointed by JiHo (Jeong Hae-in), who does not believe in himself, in the MBC drama "Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playwright Kim Eun)" broadcast on the 10th.

A friend, Gifted (Lee Chang-hoon), noticed the unusual energy of the two, and went to Choi Jung-in to talk about Yumi, JiHo's ex-wife. Choi Jung-in said, "Is it a silver mother?" He said, "I do not want to hear anymore." Just in time, Kim Jun-ha called, but Choi Jung-in did not receive it.

Back home, Choi Jung-in, drunk, ran into a waiting stele in front of the house; Choi Jung-in was complicated by the stele that reminded him of drinking. To the steer, Choi Jung-in asked, "Can I meet again?, I betrayed once, can I meet again?" and asked, "What else will you do?" "What do you mean?" And Choi Jung-in said, "Literally, my mind may change again, I have tried it once, but what do you think?" "Can you believe me? "," asked the steward, who replied, "I can believe it," and gave a strange smile as he left Choi Jung-in's house.

"Spring Night" screen capture