'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, embarrassed by Jung Hae-in's attitude...Kim Joonhan said, "Can I meet again?"

Spring Night Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min are in conflict.In the MBC tree mini series Spring Night broadcast on the 10th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) were shown to have a conflict.The news of his son Jung Eun-woo (Hian), who was always calm and unwavering, revealed his anxiety.Eventually, Yoo Ji-Ho exploded his anxiety toward Choi Jung-in in a drunken mood.Yoo Ji-Ho told Choi Jung-in, Would you abandon Choi Jung-in, too, if you would, its fine now. Can you trust Choi Jung-in?Is there any confidence that it will never change? And Choi Jung-in panicked, Do you believe me now? Do you think I will change?Well talk again tomorrow. But Yoo Ji-Ho said, I can not answer ... I see. Lee Choi Jung-in hurriedly left Yoo Ji-Hos house, and Yoo Ji-Hos friend Park Young-jae (Lee Chang-hoon) chased Lee Choi Jung-in and said, Please understand the sign.The truth is, Jung Eun-woo mom..., she tried to comment on Jung Eun-woos biological mother, but Lee Jung-in said, Dont tell me.I dont want to hear it, he said, avoiding his position.This Choi Jung-in was confused by the sudden attitude of Yoo Ji-Ho.At this time, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joon) was drunk in front of Choi Jung-ins house and was waiting for Choi Jung-in.Lee Choi Jung-in said, Can I meet again? I betrayed once, but can I meet again? Can I believe it? What do you think?Kwon Ki-seok replied, I can believe it.

'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in and Han Ji-min are in conflict.

In the MBC tree mini series "Spring Night" broadcast on the 10th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) were shown to have a conflict.

The news of his son Jung Eun-woo (Hian), who was always calm and unwavering, revealed his anxiety. Eventually, Yoo Ji-Ho exploded his anxiety toward Choi Jung-in in a drunken mood.

Yoo Ji-Ho told Choi Jung-in, "Would you abandon Choi Jung-in, too, if you would, it's fine now. Can you trust Choi Jung-in? "Is there any confidence that it will never change?" And Choi Jung-in panicked, "Do you believe me now? Do you think I will change? We'll talk again tomorrow. "But Yoo Ji-Ho said," I can not answer ... I see. "

Lee Choi Jung-in hurriedly left Yoo Ji-Ho's house, and Yoo Ji-Ho's friend Park Young-jae (Lee Chang-hoon) chased Lee Choi Jung-in and said, "Please understand the sign. The truth is, Jung Eun-woo mom...," she tried to comment on Jung Eun-woo's biological mother, but Lee Jung-in said, "Don't tell me. I don't want to hear it," he said, avoiding his position.

This Choi Jung-in was confused by the sudden attitude of Yoo Ji-Ho. At this time, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joon) was drunk in front of Choi Jung-in's house and was waiting for Choi Jung-in. Lee Choi Jung-in said, "Can I meet again? I betrayed once, but can I meet again? Can I believe it? What do you think?" Kwon Ki-seok replied, "I can believe it."