'Spring Night' Han Ji-min Jung Hae-in, the best tight-knit Happy Endings

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in, who eventually overcome all opposition and promised to marry, were greeted by Happy Endings.In the last episode of MBCs tree drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Han Ji-min were shown welcoming Happy Endings.On this day, Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) pushed his marriage to Lee Jung-in into a barracks.However, his father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan), opposed marriage because his father Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) and his children were upset by the horse fight.Kwon Ki-seok pointed out that he took a picture of his father and raised his voice and finally said, I did enough for you.I decided to meet a new relationship by sending a message to Lee Jung-in to pray for happiness.Kwon Ki-seok met the daughter of a member of parliament who his father, Kwon Young-guk,Kwon Ki-seok told his father, I did enough for you. He sent a message to Lee Jung-in saying Im sorry and decided to meet a new relationship.Lee Jung-ins mother, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), met Yoo Ji-Ho and Jung Eun-woo without Lee Tae-hak.Jung Eun-woo believes me, but it cant collapse. So can Jung In-sun.I have only one person who believes in me, but I have to protect it no matter what. Lee Jung-ins family tears.Lee also said, I know youre worried. I hope youre less. Ill be pretty and considerate.And I will do my best to Jung Eun-woo Lee was drunk with his parents and fell asleep in the Jung Eun-woo room, and wrote a memorandum to marry Yoo Ji-Ho in exchange for a mistake.At the end of the broadcast, Yoo Ji-Ho, who is a member of the pharmacy, recalled his first meeting and kissed him.

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in, who eventually overcome all opposition and promised to marry, were greeted by Happy Endings.

In the last episode of MBC's tree drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) and Han Ji-min were shown welcoming Happy Endings.

On this day, Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) pushed his marriage to Lee Jung-in into a barracks.

However, his father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan), opposed marriage because his father Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) and his children were upset by the horse fight.

Kwon Ki-seok pointed out that he took a picture of his father and raised his voice and finally said, "I did enough for you." I decided to meet a new relationship by sending a message to Lee Jung-in to pray for happiness.

Kwon Ki-seok met the daughter of a member of parliament who his father, Kwon Young-guk,

Kwon Ki-seok told his father, "I did enough for you." He sent a message to Lee Jung-in saying "I'm sorry" and decided to meet a new relationship.

Lee Jung-in's mother, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), met Yoo Ji-Ho and Jung Eun-woo without Lee Tae-hak.

Jung Eun-woo believes me, but it can’t collapse. So can Jung In-sun. I have only one person who believes in me, but I have to protect it no matter what. "Lee Jung-in's family tears.

Lee also said, "I know you're worried. I hope you're less. I'll be pretty and considerate. And I will do my best to Jung Eun-woo "

Lee was drunk with his parents and fell asleep in the Jung Eun-woo room, and wrote a memorandum to marry Yoo Ji-Ho in exchange for a mistake.

At the end of the broadcast, Yoo Ji-Ho, who is a member of the pharmacy, recalled his first meeting and kissed him.